Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show

Doctor: I have some bad news and some very bad news.

Patient: Well, might as well give me the bad news first.

Doctor: The lab called with your test results. They said you have 24 hours to live.

Patient: 24 HOURS! That's terrible!! WHAT could be WORSE? What's the very bad news?

Doctor: I've been trying to reach you since yesterday.

Okay fellas, seriously. Do any of know of anything else besides Chuck Norris jokes? I love a good laugh much as the next guy but come on. Contribute with something else for a change of pace, please. I'm not making any kind of threats or promises but if this kind of redundancy keeps happening this thread could just end up being closed or deleted outright and I do not want to see that happen.

An elderly husband and wife visit their doctor when they begin forgetting little things. Their doctor tells them that many people find it useful to write themselves little notes. When they get home, the wife says, "Dear, will you please go to the kitchen and get me a dish of ice cream? And maybe write that down so you won't forget?" "Nonsense," says the husband, "I can remember a dish of ice cream." "Well," says the wife, "I'd also like some strawberries and whipped cream on it." "My memory's not all that bad," says the husband. "No problem -- a dish of ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream. I don't need to write it down." He goes into the kitchen; his wife hears pots and pans banging around. The husband finally emerges from the kitchen and presents his wife with a plate of bacon and eggs. She looks at the plate and asks, "Hey, where's the toast I asked for?" Two men have been sitting out on a lake all day long, ice fishing. One has been having no luck at all and the other has been pulling fish after fish out of his hole in the ice. The man having no luck finally leans over and asks the other what his secrect is. "mmmmm mmm mm mmm mmmm mmm mmm." "I'm sorry, what did you say?" "mmmmm mmm mm mmm mmmm mmm mmm." "I'm sorry, I still didn't understand you." The successful man spits something into his hand. "You've got to keep your worms warm."

Three old men are sitting on a bench and the first says... "You know, alzheimer's isn't that bad, I mean, think about it... we can rap our own Christmas presents!" The second says... "Yeah! and hide our own Easter eggs!" The third one says... "Hey... we can also rap our own Christmas presents!"

We all like to have some fun, but in the end, this site is based around investing. Yes, it is investing in what can be seen as a child's toy, but it is serious business to a lot of people. We want the atmosphere around here to be light and upbeat, but clogging the forum with Chuck Norris, as awesome as he may be, gets to be a bit much.

You know, I don't even like Chuck Norris. And by the way...TheOrcKing can kick Chuck Norris's butt right out of the forums!

I think the reason he is so iconic is that almost every one of his roles are average at best, which is why the jokes can be funny if not over used. I was stuck in an apartment once and the only thing on TV was Walker, Texas Ranger... I sat with the TV off... If only I would have had a Lego set to build (That actually happened! That show is awful!).

On a side note, and more on the Lego terms, I do think that a Chuck Norris minifigure would be kinda cool, or at least one of the characters he played. I doubt anything like that would ever happen, but maybe someday someone will make a cool CUUSOO set?

We all like to have some fun, but in the end, this site is based around investing. Yes, it is investing in what can be seen as a child's toy, but it is serious business to a lot of people. We want the atmosphere around here to be light and upbeat, but clogging the forum with Chuck Norris, as awesome as he may be, gets to be a bit much.

Pretty much what he said, and well put, too.

Well, here's about as 'off color' as I'll get and hopefully it'll lighten the mood.

And now performing another classical work, The Great Wakkorotti....

And now for something completely different. Mr Jones goes to his doctors 'What is the problem Mr Jones?' asks the doctor. 'My sex life isn't as good as it used to be' replies Mr Jones. 'ah' say the doctor 'how old are you now?' 'I'm 93' says Mr Jones 'How old is your wife? ask the doctor. She's 91' Mr Jones replies 'When did you notice this problem? Twice last night and once this morning!

I think the reason he is so iconic is that almost every one of his roles are average at best, which is why the jokes can be funny if not over used. I was stuck in an apartment once and the only thing on TV was Walker, Texas Ranger... I sat with the TV off... If only I would have had a Lego set to build (That actually happened! That show is awful!).

On a side note, and more on the Lego terms, I do think that a Chuck Norris minifigure would be kinda cool, or at least one of the characters he played. I doubt anything like that would ever happen, but maybe someday someone will make a cool CUUSOO set?

Yes...that part I understand. But he isn't even corny enough to warrant such love IMO. William Shatner and TJ Hooker...maybe. Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse...definitely!

I bet if you look hard enough you can find a forum that is nothing but jokes........this is a LEGO investing website so there is no need for any threads like this one. Do you you want to know why this site is so serious? Its because people on here spend thousands and thousands of dollars on sets for investments, the last thing they want to see when they log on here is a lame chuck Norris joke. Maybe one day when you have thousands of dollars invested you will take this site a little more serious.

I bet if you look hard enough you can find a forum that is nothing but jokes........this is a LEGO investing website so there is no need for any threads like this one. Do you you want to know why this site is so serious? Its because people on here spends thousands and thousands of dollars on sets for investments, the last thing they want to see when they log on here is a lame chuck Norris joke. Maybe one day when you have thousands of dollars invested you will take this site a little more serious.

I agree. I didn't really mind the thread when I first saw it, a change of pace from time to time is always fun, but now it has become a thread filled with nothing having to do with Lego. One of the biggest qualities about this site is that we can have intelligent debates about what we see happening with our business, and if it becomes filled with "trolls", then I would hate to see what will ultimately become of it.

• Bold-Arrow changed the title to Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show