Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A17KRI7HC6NF69/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp

This dude wrote a troll review everyday for the free app of the day on amazon. Some are quite funny.

These are amazing! He did this one about a slot machine game. "Had placed several smart phones on the counter of my bar and customers were really into the slots until the ATf showed up. Arrested seven patrons, me, and closed down my joint. Thanks for nothing Mega Hearts Slots. Use with care."

And this about a farm game.

"As someone who lived through the 50s and 60s, I hate to see games that promote segregation. Why can't the sheep hang out with the horses? So what if the cows want to eat with the pigs? It's fine. These animals should be able to associate with whomever they want. Might as well call it Jim Crow Pro. Donating the asking price to the NAACP."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A17KRI7HC6NF69/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp

This dude wrote a troll review everyday for the free app of the day on amazon. Some are quite funny.

It's totally inappropriate, but the sudoku one was my favorite.

I love sudoku and really wanted to enjoy this, but I weigh 372 lbs. My fingers are the size of twinkies and I can't touch the board without hitting four or more squares at a time. It's frustrating. Maybe if I had a tablet it would work, but there is no way I can play on my phone. Please update with a zoom option so those of us with brats for fingers can play too. Thanks.

• Like 1

The Simpsons couch gag is quite possibly one of the most well known sight gags in television history. Without further ado, here is one done by Sylvain Chomet; the same person who directed the beautifully amazing "Triplets of Belleville".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOi5OF7gAiM

So, I've recently been going through bulk lots bought about 2 years ago. As I sort I put aside things partially built whether they look MOC or from a set. So I found this and noticed something was rattling around inside.

012_zpsfcb91fc5.jpg

Opened it up and it looks like we have a Lego serial killer on the loose. Be on the look out...

011_zps75b0b5b8.jpg

Oh and...Damn kids and their markers....

• Like 2

Some of you read my light box article.  I just recently discovered a new use for it!

post-14764-0-64532700-1395182689_thumb.j

This is my three-legged, blind in one eye, cat named Tom.

post-14764-0-81647000-1395182708_thumb.j

I am sure that everyone here with cats knows that if you leave a box on the floor, the cat will eventually end up inside the box.

post-14764-0-86267500-1395182723_thumb.j

When I saw this, I grabbed the camera.  My cat was very cooperative and looked up for most of the pictures.  When I created my light box, I planned to photograph minifigures with it, but I guess it works pretty well with pets, too! ;)

• Like 3

Some of you read my light box article.  I just recently discovered a new use for it!

This is my three-legged, blind in one eye, cat named Tom.

I am sure that everyone here with cats knows that if you leave a box on the floor, the cat will eventually end up inside the box.

When I saw this, I grabbed the camera.  My cat was very cooperative and looked up for most of the pictures.  When I created my light box, I planned to photograph minifigures with it, but I guess it works pretty well with pets, too! ;)

I have never raised a single cat in my life that did not go in or on a box one way or another. Just something in their blood I guess. Haha.

• Bold-Arrow changed the title to Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show