Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show

3 Lego Investors were walking in a Lego store when they were all knocked unconscious by a Brick Troller.  When they woke up the troll said, each of you must go into the store and purchase 10 lego sets of the same item.

The first man went in and bought 10 Minecraft sets.  The troll said, if you are able to stick every set up your butt without making a facial expression, your life will be spared.  He was killed shortly there after.

The second man came out with 10 Collector's Minifigures.  He was told the same thing.  He had successfully completed 9 of the minifigures when he suddenly burst out laughing.  He was killed shortly after.

Upon arriving in heaven, God asked him, "what happened? You were so close, what made you start laughing?"  He responded, "I was about to finish when I saw the 3rd man walk out with 10 Death Stars."

Moral of the story, the Death Star is a pain in the ***.

Note: I adjusted the story, which was originally about fruit.  Replace minecraft with Grapefruit, CMF's with grapes, and the death star with a pineapple.

• Like 2

3 Lego Investors were walking in a Lego store when they were all knocked unconscious by a Brick Troller.  When they woke up the troll said, each of you must go into the store and purchase 10 lego sets of the same item.

The first man went in and bought 10 Minecraft sets.  The troll said, if you are able to stick every set up your butt without making a facial expression, your life will be spared.  He was killed shortly there after.

The second man came out with 10 Collector's Minifigures.  He was told the same thing.  He had successfully completed 9 of the minifigures when he suddenly burst out laughing.  He was killed shortly after.

Upon arriving in heaven, God asked him, "what happened? You were so close, what made you start laughing?"  He responded, "I was about to finish when I saw the 3rd man walk out with 10 Death Stars."

Note: I adjusted the story, which was originally about fruit.  Replace minecraft with Grapefruit, CMF's with grapes, and the death star with a pineapple.

Very nice... Very nice.

Nicely done.

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2013 at 2:09 PM, Blackjack said:

Actually, this would be the biggest 'whatnow!'

Our good friend Timmy, with a value of $0.68...

We need to man up and each buy fifty of him..... imagine a tackle box filled the "Accursed One".

• Like 1

• Bold-Arrow changed the title to Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show