Is anyone buying loose Lego?

28 minutes ago, Thanos75 said:

I had to stop buying loose brick aswell. I have way too much. I keep thinking im going to sort it out and I do but not nearly enough. I just sold my buddy 60# for what I paid for it that I didnt feel like sorting.

I hear ya. Getting a great deal on loose Lego is great, but then time to clean and sort, not so great. Same with reselling. Buying is easy, selling is a lot harder. 

• Like 1

Yup. I went through a phase were I was opening sets just for the minifigs. I was selling them for more than I paid for the whole set. Only problem is I have dozens of big bins full of loose brick. Good thing is those were unused brick.....the used lots of brick I have bought were certainly used.

7 hours ago, Thanos75 said:

Yup. I went through a phase were I was opening sets just for the minifigs. I was selling them for more than I paid for the whole set. Only problem is I have dozens of big bins full of loose brick. Good thing is those were unused brick.....the used lots of brick I have bought were certainly used.

Reminds me of the expecto patronus set, I was selling Harry and Sirius minifigs for more than my price of the set, have a small army of stags and dementors now. 😁