Just a Quick Question....

comicblast

I just have a quick question for you all. So earlier, I was looking at modulars and stumbled on something called 10230 Mini-Modulars. They include all modulars including the Cafe Corner, excluding the new Cinema. Is it a LEGO Shop at Home exclusive? Thanks in advance for clearing up this befuddled mind. :)

I just have a quick question for you all.

So earlier, I was looking at modulars and stumbled on something called 10230 Mini-Modulars. They include all modulars including the Cafe Corner, excluding the new Cinema. Is it a LEGO Shop at Home exclusive?

Thanks in advance for clearing up this befuddled mind.

:)

The mini modulars are also available in Lego stores. I do not believe I've seen them anywhere else other than the Lego store and on the Lego website, but they could exist elsewhere. They include miniture versions of the first 5 modulars (Cafe Corner, Market Street, Green Grocer, Fire Brigade, and Grand Emporium). The following 3 (Pet Shop, Town Hall, and Palace Cinema) are not included. Maybe in the future we will see a release of more mini modulars for the PetShop, etc. Also I believe when these first came out (about a year or so ago, maybe even longer, can't recall) they were only to be sold to Lego VIP members. Then over time they became available to the general public. They are pretty cool IMO, a ton of detail for something so small, and a very accurate look to the original size modulars.

No the mini modulars are also available in Lego stores. They include miniture versions of the first 5 modulars (Cafe Corner, Market Street, Green Grocer, Fire Brigade, and Grand Emporium). The following 3 (Pet Shop, Town Hall, and Palace Cinema) are not included. Maybe in the future we will see a release of more mini modulars for the PetShop, etc. Also I believe when these first came out (about a year or so ago, maybe even longer, can't recall) they were only to be sold to Lego VIP members. Then over time they became available to the general public. They are pretty cool IMO, a ton of detail for something so small, and a very accurate look to the original size modulars.

I believe Rich is right. They weren't available to everyone till more recently.

The mini modulars are also available in Lego stores. I do not believe I've seen them anywhere else other than the Lego store and on the Lego website. They include miniture versions of the first 5 modulars (Cafe Corner, Market Street, Green Grocer, Fire Brigade, and Grand Emporium). The following 3 (Pet Shop, Town Hall, and Palace Cinema) are not included. Maybe in the future we will see a release of more mini modulars for the PetShop, etc. Also I believe when these first came out (about a year or so ago, maybe even longer, can't recall) they were only to be sold to Lego VIP members. Then over time they became available to the general public. They are pretty cool IMO, a ton of detail for something so small, and a very accurate look to the original size modulars.

Great Mr. B, thanks. Definitely not a popular/mainstream set, but I like it because of the extreme detail for only a couple pieces.