Brickheadz 2021

cladner

4 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

U think Minions could be Angry Birds 2.0?

The Angry Birds movie came out like what seemed like one hundred years (six) after Angry Birds the game was popular and people were playing it. Minions is getting a bit stale, but because they are from a well established and relatively fun movie series that kids are still watching - so I think these will do better than Angry Birds.

3 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I’ve got them loaded into my cart. Somehow, I missed picking up the Bird and Fish ones (on backorder right now).

Debating a trip to a LEGO store vs just ordering. Not like I don’t have 30 or so in my too build pile right now. Lol

Well German Shepard says Sold Out and Shorthair cats says TOOS. Im going to go ahead and backorder them.

• Like 1

Well German Shepard says Sold Out and Shorthair cats says TOOS. Im going to go ahead and backorder them.

Yeah I try not to wait on any of them. I already placed an order. Doing an inventory check, it’s hit and miss on the Birds and Fish near me so might as well just order it and forget it.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

I’ve got them loaded into my cart. Somehow, I missed picking up the Bird and Fish ones (on backorder right now).

Debating a trip to a LEGO store vs just ordering. Not like I don’t have 30 or so in my too build pile right now. Lol

time for another shelf?

hopefully the Michael's discount will be coming up again

• Like 1

time for another shelf?
You can bulk pack them really well in the larger Lego shipping boxes for storage. At least that's where mine are...and that's if you get those boxes in good shape after FedEx...

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

The latest news....

• Leaked images of 40490 which is a Ninjago set of three.  Lloyd, Samurai X, and Firstbourne.
  • Leaked images of a new Pets set (unknown set number), with a Dalmatian and Dalmatian puppy.

Numbering

• Budgie and Chick are Bhz #124 and #125
  • Gap exists between #126 and #138
  • Harry Potter set (40495) starts at #139 to #145
  • Ninjago three pack might be #146, #147, and #148

Rumors (previous and current)

• 40467 was a rumored BHz set. Set number is currently unaccounted for and may not be a BHz set anymore.
  • 40479 is still assigned as an unknown BHz set (possibly Dalmatian set)
  • If Daisy, Scrooge/Boys, and Dalmatians slot as #126 to #132, then we still have six unaccounted for (#133 to #138).
  • We also know that there will be a #150, which means #149 is also unaccounted for (so at least 8 more BHz that will be announced in the future).
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

The latest news...

Numbering

• Gap exists between #133 and #138 (6 BHz)

• 40467 was a rumored BHz set. Set number is currently unaccounted for and may not be a BHz set anymore.  Could have been Daisy's number just mistyped.
  • We know that there will be a #150, which means #149 is also unaccounted for (so at least 8 more BHz that will be announced in the future).
  • #150 will be the Star Wars fan vote
  • The LEGO Brickheadz Fan Vote for #150 included the following four franchises:  Minecraft, Star Wars, Lilo & Stitch, and Jaws.  

On 4/28/2021 at 1:36 PM, $20 on joe vs dan said:

time for another shelf?

Just now seeing this, lol...

I still have to put up my first four shelves, and build all those BHz!  But I did see the shelves go on sale a few weeks ago.  I totally missed posting it though.  I'm a bad BHz fan.

Speaking BHz, though....I've been watching the Ninjago Brickheadz (40490).  This was the 'in-store' only purchase.  At least, until July 1.  I haven't heard of any stores selling out.  They seem to be selling only modestly on eBay, at about $45+.  Not a ton of listings.  I'm hoping there's a good chance this goes online tonight.  I'd rather only pay $30, but was willing to do $40 on eBay if I was getting nervous.  Never got down to $40 out the door.  I suspect if these do go on sale online tonight, eBay prices will crash (duh).

• Like 1

40490 wasn't available at SAH when I checked first thing this morning, but it is now. $29.99. Limit 5.

Yep. I checked last night, shortly after midnight eastern and it wasn’t on the site. But it was there this morning. Ordered it with a couple of keychains for free shipping.

Glad I was able to wait until it was on full release for $30.
  • Like 1

Rumor Update:

Numbering

• Gap exists between #133 and #136 (4 BHz) - most likely Corrella and Ginger Tabby Cats

• 48482 Hamster (#137) and Baby Hamster (#138)
  • 48481 Corellas
  • 48488 Ginger Tabby Cats
  • 40467 was a rumored BHz set. Set number is currently unaccounted for and may not be a BHz set anymore.  Could have been Daisy's number just mistyped.
  • We know that there will be a #150, which means #149 is unaccounted for (so at least 2 more BHz that will be announced in the future).
  • #150 will be the Star Wars fan vote
  • The LEGO Brickheadz Fan Vote for #150 included the following four franchises:  Minecraft, Star Wars, Lilo & Stitch, and Jaws.  

Well, that was quick.  No longer a rumor:

Coming August 1:

• 40481 Cockatiel (#135) and Chick (#136)
  • 40480 Ginger Tabby (#133) and Kitten (#134)
  • 40482 Hamster (#137) and Baby Hamster (#138)

That leaves us with just two unaccounted for at the moment - #149 and #150.

40480-1.jpg

40481-1.jpg

40482-1.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Yep!  So now we're done to the big #150 reveal.  Some sort of Star Wars BHz.

(Had to hide a pic that was posted, because there's not been an official reveal yet)

SW BHZ #150 PWP perhaps with the 75309 UCS Gunship 3292 pieces $350 on 8/1?

Edited by Pseudoty