Holographic Lego Shop DISPLAY

shorts23

I love these displays, but im afraid lego store displays are not very collectible, it takes too much space. The display that you provided the link for is amazing, i cant really give you a price on this display. Can you provide pictures for the rest of the displays?

Would anybody be interested in buying these as i have them for sale , or could you give me any info on them ie are they collectable..

I would buy them. If you can give us some pictures or movies, that would help alot too. The set only displays go for $75-$120 generally, I think.

Oh, sorry forgot to answer your question. They are only collectable to collectors. I mean that if you can find people interested in them, then yes, they are collectable. I think of these more like a collectable than an investment. The only problem with these is that they take up so much room, so you can only have so many at home/in your office.

Yeah, it started out as a introduction, but since its turned around to be more of a Display thread (plus the title says that it is), I thought I would suggest it. If you don't like some of my suggestions, feel free to just ignore them. Thanks, Mr. Rockefeller! (I figured I would call you that since I am so much younger than you and it is your actual name I assume. Or do you prefer Mr. Stephen?)

Hello from the uk i have in my possesion 3x lego holographic shop displays. the star wars display can be seen on you tube i have no other info can any body help..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icq-J15VHXU

Thats pretty sweet. To bad you are across the ocean and it would cost more to ship it than its worth to the U.S. or I'd get one from you.