42125 - Ferrari 488 GTE AF CORSE #51

CosmicSpeed

42125_Front_01_940.jpg

1,677 pcs. Available January 1st 2021  - $169.99/€179,99/£169.99.

This ~$150 price point has been offering some nice sets as a step down from the more expensive Supercar sets. This one could be easily modified to not include all of the stickers and still have a model that is recognizable. I cant wait to display this next to my Porsche 911 RSR.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

42125_Front_01_940.jpg

1,677 pcs. Available January 1st 2021  - $169.99/€179,99/£169.99.

This ~$150 price point has been offering some nice sets as a step down from the more expensive Supercar sets. This one could be easily modified to not include all of the stickers and still have a model that is recognizable. I cant wait to display this next to my Porsche 911 RSR.

Any of you providing a service yet where people send you their sets and you carefully apply the stickers for a fee? If so, seems like Ferrari fans the world over are going to be requesting your skills.

10 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

Any of you providing a service yet where people send you their sets and you carefully apply the stickers for a fee? If so, seems like Ferrari fans the world over are going to be requesting your skills.

LEGO will do it actually. You just have to convince them print on the bricks directly. I think they used to do printed bricks, but it's been so long since I've seen an example of this.

26 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Pretty cool set! But I wish there were more printed parts...

Looks like the headlights are printed, which is awesome. There were a few printed parts on the Porsche, but some of those were the red and black side graphics, so you could never have a "Road Car" version per-say. This one, i believe you could get away with just applying the Ferrari logos and have it look really nice.

40 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

I actually like applying stickers and have thought about this service before from my end But I just don't see if being profitable. From Ferrari Speed Champion sets, this is familiar territory.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...