Shopko.com BOGO 50% + 10.00 off coupon code

sadowsk1

At Shopko.com they are currently running a BOGO 50% sale. Use coupon code addcolor10 to get an additional 10.00 off your order. While their selection is limited and they don't allow you to double up on some sets they do have some of the newer sets at msrp or a bit lower. It is advertised on the website that a person gets free shipping on orders above 75.00 but through the website I haven't gotten it to work and haven't called them yet to see what the deal is with that. Happy Hunting!

I got the following 1st Order: Museum Break-in (60008) Star Wars Rancor Pit (75005) Retail is $129.98 / I paid $88.50 (32% off) 2nd Order: 2X Creator Small Cottage (31009) Ninjago The Golden Dragon (70503) Friends City Park Cafe (3061) Retail is $109.96 / I paid $79.76 (28% off) 3rd Order: 2X Friends Heartlake Vet (3188) 2X Monster Fighters The Mummy (9462) 2X The Lord of the Rings Hobbit Gandalf Arrives (9469) Retail is $139.94 / I paid $95.30 (32% off)

Legodog's post made me realize you can use the $10 code more than once. So if you go with some of the smaller sets, and just get over $75 for free shipping, it's a decent deal with the additional $10. Just got Heartlake Vet, Batman Batwing over Gotham, Droid Escape, and Geonosian Cannon for $87 after tax.

Looks like most of the good sets are long gone. Unlike TRU Shopko actully offers a decent deal on a lot of their sets. No surprise that they quickly sell out of everything. I did catch a few sets this morning including a museum break-in and temple of light, plus a pair of rancor pits. Not too shabby.

I had a wonderful customer service experience today through Shopko. I called to see if they had a couple of particular sets I was interested in on the shelf. The CS rep came back on the phone to report they only had one, they went on to say that they would set aside the set I was interested in at the customer service for me and add a note to reduce the price 25% off without me even asking, how nice is that? Good work Shopko!