Chinese New Year 2021

HandyHand

19 minutes ago, cladner said:

I guess just a matter of time before it's on AMZ as well. So much more widely available than in the past. Extra exposure will be good for the older sets. Not sure what it means for this year's batch.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

I guess just a matter of time before it's on AMZ as well. So much more widely available than in the past. Extra exposure will be good for the older sets. Not sure what it means for this year's batch.

yep probably on amazon and should help older sets.  bp'ers will have an easier time loading up given the limits at shop at home.  i wouldn't count on these lingering forever but maybe they made more this year.  

On 1/3/2021 at 12:11 PM, MotorCityMuscle said:

The spring lantern festival looks great. And I’ve seen pictures of it incorporated with other modulars as a corner unit. 

I wonder if this will become a "must have" for Modular Buildings collectors?

• The garden model can be reconfigured into an alternative layout and combines brilliantly with LEGO® Creator Expert modular buildings.

With the limits it would have been hard to go deep. I'm heading to a store today to get one. We shall see how many they have in stock. I think this set is a winner. It's a beautiful design and fits into the modular landscape. I'll be replacing my dog park with two of these. Bring a little more culture to my streets. 

3 hours ago, Jbad87 said:

My local store had 8 sets. My little dude and I were # 6 in line. Everyone was there for one. I definitely saw some shady individuals that will probably be reading this later. BPs aren't hard to spot.

Interesting. I didn't bother going to my local store. But they were showing no stock by noon so I'm assuming they likely only received a small shipment as well. 

Might just order one online with the GWP ice rink. 

13 minutes ago, odysea11 said:

Their shipping charges are a little steep....waiting for it to show up in LL FL, more reasonable shipping

what are shipping charges?

- wtf!?!  $240 purchase and they make you pay $21.  i guess that's why its still in stock. 

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1