40410 - A Christmas Carol

Mark Twain

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BricksBrotha said:

sticker game so tight got me like whoa.

This is a must have, will pair well with 40291 Hans Christian Anderson story book promo. 

I'm dusting off my 40291 and making space on the shelf next to it for this one.

Edited by zaphoid
  • Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 2:31 PM, BorderTerrier said:

Since Chales Dickens was British, it'll be very unfair of LEGO to not supply it in the UK. If it is ever a GWP in the UK, it'll no doubt be with a £150+ crap set that we don't want.

Don't be silly. It's a regular Christmas GWP which LEGO has been handing out for years in the lead up to Christmas. In 2015 / 2016 you usually received these with a purchase of at least €65 of LEGO. In the subsequent more recent years LEGO has upped the minimum amount you need to purchase to receive the gift. In 2019 we had two Christmas GWP:

40337 - Gingerbread House, free with purchases over £100, $99 and €100 

40338 - Christmas Tree, free with purchases over £120, $120 and €120

This Christmas Carol looks to me to be in the same bracket as the mini Gingerbread House, so expect a £100 minimum buy.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

Didn’t see this on Novembers calendar. Wonder when it will pop up. 

My guess is Black Friday.  That's when the Christmas tree was offered last year.  Only concern is it was on the Calendar as such last year.  Doesn't make sense to offer it much later as people want to sell it, er, display it during the holidays.

• Like 1

My guess is Black Friday.  That's when the Christmas tree was offered last year.  Only concern is it was on the Calendar as such last year.  Doesn't make sense to offer it much later as people want to sell it, er, display it during the holidays.
Actually, the Christmas tree was offered to VIP purchases the week before black Friday last year. The mini gingerbread house was offered over black Friday and the weekend.
  • Like 1