Comparative Investment Packages

Hi All From an investment perspective, how would you rank / rate the following deal packages, assuming that the total cost for each package is the same? (package A) two Haunted House (#10228) (slight dent on both boxes) (package B) two Maersk trains (#10219) and one Golden Dragon (#70503) (all MSIB) (package C) two Summer Riding Camp (#3185) and two Golden Dragon (#70503) (all MSIB) (package D) ten Golden Dragon (#70503) (all MSIB) Thank you.

It really depends on your time frame, my best guess is - Sold around, but before 2013 Christmas D, C, B, A 1 Year B, D, C, A 2 Years C, B, D, A 5 Years A, C, B, D I think the Haunted House is the best set of 2012, but I also think it will be around for a couple years and won't really increase a lot until after EOL. The Riding Club and Golden Dragons will do well at Christmas time but might not really shoot up in value until the current kids who couldn't buy one are adults with disposable income. I slightly prefer the Riding Club over the Golden Dragon because of its exclusivity. I love the Maersk Train but after it doubles in value (already, almost?) there doesn't seem to be a huge movement with trains.

Given the history of how the other dragon sets have performed in the past, I'm going with D. I think 10 of those sets has the most growth potential, greater even than 2 haunted houses. I also think that your 10 golden dragons will have been retired, shot up in value, and potentially sold while the haunted house is still available for sale. Even if they don't turn in a performance like the ice dragon attack you should at least double your money, allowing you to buy a third haunted house (all with perfect boxes) with some extra cash left over.