71028 - Minifigures - Harry Potter: Series 2

MusiKyle

6 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

looks like Buckbeak can be mounted

By Hagrid?  Poor Buckbeak 

10 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Agreed, you have James and Lily. Swaddled Harry, Moaning Myrtle, a sweet Luna figure, ONLY ONE HARRY, Fawkes, and LeStrange.

This is awesome.

So which HP characters are these 2?
- the one with sword and key 
- the one in green outfit holding chocolate ice cream

3 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

By Hagrid?  Poor Buckbeak 

So which HP characters are these 2?
- the one with sword and key 
- the one in green outfit holding chocolate ice cream

Sure Hagrid will buy him a drink first.....

The sword and key is the Goblin Griphook I think

The ice cream girl is likely Ginny

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Are the brick-built books new? I like them a lot better than the regular one-piece ones that show wear when you open it just once.

No, they are about 4 years old. First released in 41067-1 Belle's Enchanted Castle, since then they have been in 32 other sets and minifigs ... https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=24093&v=0&in=S&srt=2&srtAsc=A&ov=Y

• Thanks 1

I had 1x Lily Potter, and 6x Professor Sprout.

It's 3rd time already that I had a minifig box with only 1 complete set (excluding the boxes with police officer and percival graves, of course).

It makes me stop buying boxes, as one can't trust the box distribution anymore. I mentioned this on Lego website in my review, but it got removed by moderator. Lego does not allow this to be stated. 

6 hours ago, lodibricks said:

So gang, I'm curious how your box distributions went. I had read some blogs and figured it must be flukes, but no.
I have 8 Hermione and ZERO Harry. Not even one set out of 60. 😐

31 minutes ago, dmind said:

I had 1x Lily Potter, and 6x Professor Sprout.

It's 3rd time already that I had a minifig box with only 1 complete set (excluding the boxes with police officer and percival graves, of course).

It makes me stop buying boxes, as one can't trust the box distribution anymore. I mentioned this on Lego website in my review, but it got removed by moderator. Lego does not allow this to be stated. 

I don't understand what's the rationale behind this, 3 sets per box was the norm in the past. Are they trying to discourage people from buying boxes and sharing amongst friends which I know many AFOLs do.. 

7 hours ago, lodibricks said:

So gang, I'm curious how your box distributions went. I had read some blogs and figured it must be flukes, but no.
I have 8 Hermione and ZERO Harry. Not even one set out of 60. 😐

37 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Feeling good about my Minifiguresplus order

As reported before, my MinifiguresPlus order came in 2 weeks ago and contained almost exactly the distribution Brothers Brick reported, with the only change that I had 3x James Potter (BB had 4x) and 4x Neville Longbottom (BB had 3x). So I had 3 sets with 12 remnants (some doubles).

Edited by Phil B