Five Below stores carrying Uruk Hai with Ballista, Hogwarts Express, and Harry's Lab polybags. Also, Minifigures Series 9.

I read a post about Five and below stores having these polys and visited the closest one to me they did have them upfront and series 9 minifigures 2.99

Uruk Hai with Ballista 30211 $3.99

Harry Potter Exclusive Mini Figure Set #40028 Mini Hogwarts Express $4.99

Harry Potter Exclusive Mini Figure Set #30111 $4.99

I cleaned mine out of the Uruk Hai

It took me longer than expected but I finally got a chance to check out AND confirm that the Five Below stores actually do carry those three polybags AND the latest Series of MINIFIGURES! I got myself one of each poly as well as a complete Series 9 in one go. Paid $2.99 for each MINIFIGURE which is normal retail compared to Toys R Us.

Here's the Five Below website's Store Locator to help.

If you can find one near you, check it out! This seems to be 'the place' to get the MINIFIGURES instore anymore. (That is if Target & Wal-Mart both decides to never get them in it does.) Made some great friends and found some funny t-shirts! And to think, Series 10 is already just around the bend. I wonder what other polybags will make their way to the store?

Just was at my local 5 below and picked up the Hogwarts polybag as well as the LOTR 30211 polybag. 4.99 and 3.99. Also they had Nintendo ds connect and builds with Anakin, jack sparrow and Harry potter figs in them for a buck. Got a few. Might go back and clean them out for the figs.

They have the same ones where I am. I picked up 4 cmf. They had harry potter polybags; not the hogwarts, but of the actual hp minifigure. I didn't pick up the lotr polybags. Are they really worth it? I mean that in the broadest sense too. Are polybags a good investment? I tend to stock up on large sets, less work haha

They had series 9 minifigs too at 2.99 but I didn't bite.

That's normal retail for the MINIFIGURES and you won't get them cheaper from anywhere else, that is if you even can.

I didn't pick up the lotr polybags. Are they really worth it? I mean that in the broadest sense too. Are polybags a good investment? I tend to stock up on large sets, less work haha

I don't know about the "Urak-hai with Ballista" polybag being that great of an investment as polys go (it offers very little), but here is two threads discussing polybag investing.

Polybag Investing

Are polybags a good investment?