"Bricks & Pieces" service problem

I tried placing an order last night with Bricks and Pieces and upon clicking "confirm order" get "Something less than awesome just happened. Please try again later."

Anyone else have this problem? Am I wrong in believing that the service is back up and running? I'm trying now and still having the same problem. Thanks in advance!

16 hours ago, Elkkthunder said:

Try refreshing and checking out again

Refreshing did NOT empty my items. Thanks! Also after restarting my computer and going back to Bricks and Pieces my items were still there! Years ago everything would have been lost. They have improved the system somewhat apparently. 

It seems the problem was one particular item was available and then changed to out of stock while I was shopping. Just my guess. After reducing the number of parts that I was ordering and re-entering the items I noticed that it was changed to out of stock. 

So if anyone else encounters "Something less than awesome just happened" message on Bricks & Pieces that could be the problem. I wish it somehow notified customers of the change of availability in the cart. Thanks Elkthunder for your suggestion!

• 3 weeks later...
Refreshing did NOT empty my items. Thanks! Also after restarting my computer and going back to Bricks and Pieces my items were still there! Years ago everything would have been lost. They have improved the system somewhat apparently. 

It seems the problem was one particular item was available and then changed to out of stock while I was shopping. Just my guess. After reducing the number of parts that I was ordering and re-entering the items I noticed that it was changed to out of stock. 

So if anyone else encounters "Something less than awesome just happened" message on Bricks & Pieces that could be the problem. I wish it somehow notified customers of the change of availability in the cart. Thanks Elkthunder for your suggestion!

Years ago? Last summer I tried ordering my first B&P and after almost two hours picking up each part the site error'ed out and when I returned, the cart was empty. What a bunch of noobs for a billion dollar company.