Time to sell perhaps

Haven't been here in quite a while. I think I will sell of most of my collection (not that it's huge). They are all perfect in their boxes, well stored etc. I can't check my Brickfolio right now. What is the market like these days?

For example I have:

The Tumbler

VW Camper

MF Haunted House

Super Star Destroyer

Death Star

Red 5 X-Wing

Slave 1

Tie Fighter

Winter Village Toy Shop

Parisian Restaurant

Detectives Office

Ecto-1

Orthanc

Simpsons House

Thanks, hope everyone is keeping safe

Edited by maestro
add information

9 minutes ago, Brystheguy said:

So, what are you looking for here? A buyer? Name a price and your location. Market values? Get on Ebay since Brickfolio is down. We need a little more info here on what you're wanting to do. You have some neat sets in there though!

I was just checking in since it's been such a long time posting etc. I was wondering how the Lego market was doing. I'm in Ireland. Yes will check eBay sold listings to get an idea. I will advertise when selling. 

Yes it would be a shame to sell some of the sets.

I was just checking in since it's been such a long time posting etc. I was wondering how the Lego market was doing. I'm in Ireland. Yes will check eBay sold listings to get an idea. I will advertise when selling. 
Personally, right now sales are great for me and many others. I'm selling on Facebook and eBay and doing well. (At least for me!)

14 minutes ago, Brystheguy said:
28 minutes ago, maestro said:

Personally, right now sales are great for me and many others. I'm selling on Facebook and eBay and doing well. (At least for me!)

Glad to hear that. My eBay experience is limited but nothing some research can't assist with. 

14 hours ago, maestro said:

Haven't been here in quite a while. I think I will sell of most of my collection (not that it's huge). They are all perfect in their boxes, well stored etc. I can't check my Brickfolio right now. What is the market like these days?

For example I have:

<...>

Thanks, hope everyone is keeping safe

What I always do is:

Go to brickset.com and search for the set number there.

For example The Tumbler: set number is 76023. So you find: https://brickset.com/sets/76023-1/The-Tumbler

Then on that page, scroll down to the Bricklink section:

image.thumb.png.ae30142aeccc1754621ccb48dc3557ec.png

(The middle line which says "Netherlands" will say Ireland for you, I presume.)

Click on the number at the "European Union / New" section and you get:

image.thumb.png.08415f2ddbd01c038c7f23da36ac409e.png

So there you see what the lowest price on Bricklink is for that specific set in New / Sealed condition within the EU.  It's a good indication what you can expect for your sets.

Bricklink is on the lower end of prices, so you may get more if you sell on Ebay or Facebook Marketplace, etc.

Edited by HandyHand

20 hours ago, Brystheguy said:
20 hours ago, maestro said:

are you shipping on facebook? curious how that goes? assume folks want to use PayPal G&S?

3 hours ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

are you shipping on facebook? curious how that goes? assume folks want to use PayPal G&S?

I've only done local sales on FB, I've had people ask me about shipping but once I add in shipping costs they go a different direction.

5 hours ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

Mostly local. I have done a few things with shipping, but only small stuff. I just don't feel comfortable enough with the FB system yet to ship out a $300 set for some reason. 

have you done local sales since this all went down? curious how that interaction goes?
Many local sales. I usually do porch pick up and tell them I wipe down all packages (which I do!) And they can pay via PayPal or Venmo or call under a rock. I have a Ring system so haven't been ripped off yet.