76157 - Wonder Woman vs Cheetah

MusiKyle

1 hour ago, Thanos75 said:

If those end up not being stickers that could be a really cool set. 

And if they do end up being stickers, it'd be as irritating as some of the speed champions sets I've put together recently.  My guess is printed mainly due to the number of the pieces in the set that would require an identical sticker. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrickLegacy said:

I like the creativity. It feels like the cover a comic book or video game instead of a toy.

It looks like a board game to me.

Interesting development though, I wonder if we will begin to see more and more sets with the picture not on the "front" like they did with the Hidden Side theme.

It looks like a board game to me.
Interesting development though, I wonder if we will begin to see more and more sets with the picture not on the "front" like they did with the Hidden Side theme.

This is an innovation by LEGO - of creating unique box art - is definitely one I can get behind.
  • Like 3

The box art is great looking like one of those Comic-con exclusives. If there are stickers across the panels then whomever placed them for the photos did a heck of a job aligning each perfectly. I am fairly certain they are printed for this lack of variance. Anyway the build has some nice details plus an assortment of parts in 'earthy' tones with tan & nougat.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, nolanfan34 said:

For retail could be smart as well as it encourages people to pick up the box. Although that doesn't work well with my glass-cased walmarts.

Kind of reminds me of the Hidden Side... literally.  LEGO store is stocking those with the back of the box showing as the front doesn't give anyone an idea of what the set is about.  Just like this set...

14 hours ago, exracer327 said:

Kind of reminds me of the Hidden Side... literally.  LEGO store is stocking those with the back of the box showing as the front doesn't give anyone an idea of what the set is about.  Just like this set...

But the box art is very clean on this and cosistent with the title: Wonder Woman vs Cheetah.  Whereas Hidden Side was too busy with all sorts of things pictured on front and back of the box.

LEGO is trying something new here.  Had this been an Avengers set, it would have been called Wonder Woman vs Cheetah: Battle for Satellite Dish Tower with the satellite dish as the main focus of the box art.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

If anyone does find this in the wild please post!  I don't think it's even been officially announced by Lego and yet some have found it. 

There are 13 listings on ebay, sellers are from michigan, new york, kansas, alabama, florida, arizona, maryland, & delaware. 

It appears to me finding it in the wild is not that hard 😁

On 4/14/2020 at 1:09 PM, superlegolover said:

There are 13 listings on ebay, sellers are from michigan, new york, kansas, alabama, florida, arizona, maryland, & delaware. 

It appears to me finding it in the wild is not that hard 😁

Looks mostly east coast so far except Kansas and Arizona but I'll keep my eyes out!