Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Final Season on Disney+ February 21st

TheOrcKing

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Weekly, although I think they are dropping the first two episodes the first week

oof. My girls are not going to be pleased with that. Too spoiled with instant on demand for everything. Well, at least we'll have time to catch up on our CW rewatching between new episodes.

30 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I couldn’t get past the first couple of episodes originally but watched specific eps here and there (like the Morris arc).

I really need to binge the show in the “chronological” order so I can watch the final season.

I really enjoy it, especially going back and watching eps here and there. I went back recently and watched all of the dark saber eps in Clone Wars and Rebels.

Seasons 4-6 are pretty solid all the way through.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Coat said:

oof. My girls are not going to be pleased with that. Too spoiled with instant on demand for everything. Well, at least we'll have time to catch up on our CW rewatching between new episodes.

On the bright side - They will get to experience the anticipation, as they look forward to the next episode. Like with vacations, that is often the best part.

For better and worse - Hardcore Clone Wars fans will have already seen this episode (kinda).

It was one of the unreleased lost missions episodes (unfinished almost still storyboard images, with character voices). They changed some things, but the basic story is the same.

Great episode though, so no complaints here. 

Edited by KShine
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Clone Wars is finally right on track - After the initial "Bad Batch" story arc (which while great, was something many fans had already scene, in primitive form), the next story arc was new (and ok) , but mostly filler (showing a way too long Ahsoka storyline). We finally have the last story arc which will supposedly be leading to order 66 (and it was pretty great).

• Like 2

On 4/18/2020 at 9:30 AM, KShine said:

Clone Wars is finally right on track - After the initial "Bad Batch" story arc (which while great, was something many fans had already scene, in primitive form), the next story arc was new (and ok) , but mostly filler (showing a way too long Ahsoka storyline). We finally have the last story arc which will supposedly be leading to order 66 (and it was pretty great).

I'm working my way through this.  The sisters that are part of the Ahsoka story are going on my list of annoying Star Wars characters.  Not as memorable as Jar Jar but I definitely want this arc to be over.