Warning about BLINQ purchase.

NIevo

Hope this is ok to post here, feel free to move if needed.

Purchased a #75192 MF from Blinq a little while ago.  Due to our recent move hadn't really looked at it much other then to glance over it at receipt.  LEGO box was in good shape, seals were open as was listed, boxes inside were mint, bags inside boxes were sealed.

Just went to get it out and look it over better and all the guts (bags/instructions/decals) were fake Chinese knockoffs!  I'm just over the 30 day easy return period and Blinq doesn't have a phone or chat service!  Just sent an email so we will see how they respond or when but I'm thinking of doing a chargeback as well just in case they don't respond. 

I've ordered lot's of stuff from them and never had this issue.  Anyone else have problems or had to deal with them?  How quick was their responses and how did it go?

23 minutes ago, NIevo said:

Hope this is ok to post here, feel free to move if needed.

Purchased a #75192 MF from Blinq a little while ago.  Due to our recent move hadn't really looked at it much other then to glance over it at receipt.  LEGO box was in good shape, seals were open as was listed, boxes inside were mint, bags inside boxes were sealed.

Just went to get it out and look it over better and all the guts (bags/instructions/decals) were fake Chinese knockoffs!  I'm just over the 30 day easy return period and Blinq doesn't have a phone or chat service!  Just sent an email so we will see how they respond or when but I'm thinking of doing a chargeback as well just in case they don't respond. 

I've ordered lot's of stuff from them and never had this issue.  Anyone else have problems or had to deal with them?  How quick was their responses and how did it go?

Someone probably ordered a falcon, pulled the switch, and returned the bogus bricks. 

The fake bricks may have not even been returned to Blinq. Pretty sure that they buy returned and overstock items from the major retailers and sell them cheaper. So it could have been someone initially ripping off Amazon, target, Walmart or countless other retailers. I know that doesn't help your situation at all. Just one of the reasons why I am always wary when buying from Blinq.