Minecraft 2020

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

21158, 21159 & 21160 are fire. Sometimes I have a feeling about MC sets... and I feel like these will do very well, especially the Illager sets as they're modular and fit to the Village. The panda set is just ultra unique. Well done, LEGO.

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

OK, I still don't see the attraction of the game (my boy just started playing and I really don't get it)

BUT I am finally figuring out why the LEGO sets are so "molten" hot...and has been

The sets are like modulars...that all fit together into the individually designed world of the fan (which I guess is the obvious appeal of the game as well)

[is there even a SINGLE MC set (ever) that is not at least x2?]

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
3 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

OK, I still don't see the attraction of the game (my boy just started playing and I really don't get it)

BUT I am finally figuring out why the LEGO sets are so "molten" hot...and has been

The sets are like modulars...that all fit together into the individually designed world of the fan (which I guess is the obvious appeal of the game as well)

[is there even a SINGLE MC set (ever) that is not at least x2?]

The game is basically the digital version of LEGO. Try playing in Survival mode yourself for an hour and I'm pretty sure you'll be hooked. 

Yes there are MC sets that did not make it to x2 (I assume you mean RRP). Most infamous example is 21122 Minecraft The Nether Fortress. Only recently made it past RRP, now going for $100 on AMZ (RRP was $80). Set retired 3 years ago.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Phil B said:

The game is basically the digital version of LEGO. Try playing in Survival mode yourself for an hour and I'm pretty sure you'll be hooked. 

Yes there are MC sets that did not make it to x2 (I assume you mean RRP). Most infamous example is 21122 Minecraft The Nether Fortress. Only recently made it past RRP, now going for $100 on AMZ (RRP was $80). Set retired 3 years ago.

You could argue it's the best game ever made (my cumulative game play is less than 10 hours).

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Phil B said:

my kid is only playing in "peaceful" mode or something and all he does is kill things or blow $hit up

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hadn't seen it mentioned, and not sure if they will be 2020 or 2021, but just noticed 3 new minecraft sets listed as coming soon on shop at home. Abandoned mine, trading post and bee farm.

The trading post and bee farm look like winners to me.