Creator 3-in-1 2020

Looks like they just copied the GWP rocket ride from earlier this year and threw it in with the top set... wish they would have designed a different ride for it, maybe a horse or truck instead of another rocket.

Also looks like the mythical creatures set is getting rehashed already.

• Like 2

agree with @Shortbus311 here that looks like LEGO with all those salaries couldnt come up with another idea. I will give them credit for at least knowing a good idea when they see it, and then repurposing for their own gain.   Thats just large corporation 101 folks.

Also, damn, that burger buggy!!! All sorts of goodness in that 3-1.

Edited by BricksBrotha

Pirate themes in recent memory include the Pirate Rollercoaster 3-in-1, the pirate treehouse 3-in-1, this upcoming pirate ship with brick-built sail, and the upcoming Priate Bay Ideas set.  Nice to see the pirate "theme" sneak back in here and there.

Curious to know what the other two builds are. I have no problem adding Pirate theming to my theme park to go with the aforementioned coaster and treehouse.

9 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Curious to know what the other two builds are. I have no problem adding Pirate theming to my theme park to go with the aforementioned coaster and treehouse.

I started with the pirate roller coaster in my theme park but then decided to use the coaster parts from it to build part of my space-themed roller coaster.  I haven't completely decided what to do with the remaining structures from the pirate roller coaster, but they're great and my initial thoughts were a pirate-themed pizza restaurant to put in my theme park.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

I started with the pirate roller coaster in my theme park but then decided to use the coaster parts from it to build part of my space-themed roller coaster.  I haven't completely decided what to do with the remaining structures from the pirate roller coaster, but they're great and my initial thoughts were a pirate-themed pizza restaurant to put in my theme park.

Oh nice.  If you decide you don't want the other structures, send me a PM.  I wouldn't mind having more parts to build out my coaster station.

12 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

As a far as I know the alternative builds are a pirate island and or a pirate tavern.

Edited by OrangeChiliPeP
  • Like 1