Does TLG ever release Sales Numbers?

I'm pretty sure all such data is kept strictly confidential. TLG is a private company, so even broad data like profit/loss ratio and total sales volume is hush-hush. Forget about detailed breakdowns about individual set performances and actual numbers released.

As Snowcrash said, TLC is pretty quiet with their sale numbers. Never have they released breakdowns for each set. That would help out investors a lot, but TLC will probably never do that.

See. Told you it was a silly question :)

I want to know how many 10197s and 10211s they have sold to us investors.

Barring TLG numbers which we know won't be released, the closest thing we have is Brickpicker data on sets sold as new/used on ebay. That will help us gauge it somewhat, better than nothing.

There's also Brickset's "number of members who owns this set", but I think that's probably going to be lesser reliable, because I can see members proudly announcing they own the bigger sets, but forget to update for smaller sets.

Right, I just wanted to show that LEGO does release numbers and that it isn't entirely hush hush. I am not sure what most companies do. I mean does DELL release how many of one laptop they sell? When you have a smaller product list like Apple, they are happy to say. "We sold 10 million iPhones, blah blah blah". But I can't see most companies with a broad range of products talking about any individual sales numbers. Maybe a few callouts of certain items to show where most of their growth/or loss came from.