10269 - Harley Davidson

warezz

On 11/30/2020 at 4:23 PM, sauromosis said:

deal expires 12/6. i dont know how many of these things they have, but i guess, we will need  real engines for our first annual IOBWIL (i only buy what i like ™️BPer derby race 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

deal expires 12/6. i dont know how many of these things they have, but i guess, we will need  real engines for our first annual IOBWIL (i only buy what i like ™️BPer derby race 

It's good that it's expiring, I guess if you think about it Harley is a huge company so if they're going to make a deal like this they want a ton of stock for all their stores.

got my first shipment of 5

1 crushed and 1 w/ seals blown...a Harley wheel was at the bottom of the shipping box. They packed it tight and used the Harley Tumblers as air pillows-NOT

Presumeably they don't typically pack LEGO sets at Harley D..yet they managed to pack the sets with such utter disdain...that I've only seen from seasoned Target employees...

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
  • Sad 1

Ordered ten. All ten showed up in great shape and packed very well. Those tumbler sets sell for around $30 shipped on eBay. I listed both of mine locally on Facebook marketplace for $20 each. They both sold within an hour. They do make a nice little gift for a Harley enthusiast, and I had no use for them, so it was a good way to reduce my cost on the Fat Boys by another $40. Something to consider if they will just end up in a closet collecting dust.

• Like 4