San Diego Comic Con 2019

Alpinemaps

How long do you usually have to wait for the drawing?  Do they cap the line?

Drawing was at 8:30 am today

I woke up at 4:20, got to SDCC at 6:10 and jumped in line. They don’t cap the line but they will warn you once it gets to a certain point that’s chances are slim

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app
Did they announce print run quantities for these figures? 

It’s always a guess. I’m thinking around 1500 this year. That’s been standard last few years

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scatttcat said:

Drawing was at 8:30 am today

I woke up at 4:20, got to SDCC at 6:10 and jumped in line. They don’t cap the line but they will warn you once it gets to a certain point that’s chances are slim

It’s always a guess. I’m thinking around 1500 this year. That’s been standard last few years

with those #'s the $150's will be reselling! 

while i agree with most, $150+ is too much to pay for a minifigure, as well all know there are people willing to pay more!

3 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

PLUS shipping???

it's a minifig!!!...cheap ass bastards

he's likely trying to stay low on the purchase price. i don't understand it myself as my sorting feature only offers price + shipping...

not to mention i believe these are going to sell for far more in the near future!

58 minutes ago, sodoubleoggood said:

What do you think the realistic ceiling could be for these? I'm still pretty new to the game, but have been window watching the past few hours in hopes of finding one at the right price.

honestly, I am the wrong person to answer because i’m new too. only 7 months in. 

that being said I wouldn’t hesitate to list one at $299. would someone buy it? maybe not right away but once the quick flips dry up I believe price will go above $200

IMO; beyond that we would need another Stranger Things set and more unique minifigures (non-exclusives) to drive price up higher. 

as for purchasing in the present time, IMO; looks like prices dropped fast and that opens up offers. id offer $100, maybe less. possible auto-decline. I think they will sell for less than $100 before the weekend is over.

i still think they will go back up lol perhaps i’m wrong. i’ve been wrong on my LEGO speculation thus far i.e. not buying more LM2 bhz & buying too many vader bust, just to name a couple. 

honestly, I am the wrong person to answer because i’m new too. only 7 months in. 
that being said I wouldn’t hesitate to list one at $299. would someone buy it? maybe not right away but once the quick flips dry up I believe price will go above $200
IMO; beyond that we would need another Stranger Things set and more unique minifigures (non-exclusives) to drive price up higher. 
as for purchasing in the present time, IMO; looks like prices dropped fast and that opens up offers. id offer $100, maybe less. possible auto-decline. I think they will sell for less than $100 before the weekend is over.
i still think they will go back up lol perhaps i’m wrong. i’ve been wrong on my LEGO speculation thus far i.e. not buying more LM2 bhz & buying too many vader bust, just to name a couple. 
These SDCC figures have never dropped below $100 since their introduction, however these are a bit less desirable characters than past year's and they probably will continue to drop but not to that extent.

6 minutes ago, fourkidsbuilding said:

Seems like barb is on the upswing now...inching closer to $200...no more BIN at the $150-$175 level

Ya, been watching too. Just never got to price I'd pay....yet.   It's a fine price if I was selling them though?.I Still have hope I'll find a desperate or generous seller before too long.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Curious, if you don't mind what was your final out-of-pocket cost for travel,  entry and the LEGOs?  Were you there mainly for the LEGOs?

I purchased them off ebay .... no time for the travel. oop ~$1400