71023 - Minifigures - The LEGO Movie 2

Lordoflego

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

The Brick Fan is reporting that these will follow the Unikitty series with a bag in a bag.

https://www.thebrickfan.com/the-lego-movie-2-collectible-minifigures-71023-box-art-and-packaging/

At least we can still feel for these. The two bags will make it slightly harder, but the Unikitty series was near impossible and only allowed for generalization of Puppercorn or Unikitty and not the different prints.

Am I the only one that would prefer packaging that was not smooshable or otherwise identifiable?

kinda like those Harry Potter wands that are boxed in their packaging...it just takes fairly minimal effort...but I guess LEgo has committed resources to their polybags.  I simply don;t see how smooshable pollies serves LEgo any good

38 minutes ago, dmind said:

You did catch Percieval Graves from the left corner, right?

I didn't even bother to check. I haven't bought any figures from the HP series. It's the first series (I started collecting CMF's around series 10) I haven't bought any of.

Edited by oneknightr

47 minutes ago, schmuffer said:

I think Target is holding them and the polys back for the in store event they have coming.  No stores around here have either out yet.

And when I went to mine, I asked an employee to scan a barcode I had on my phone (photo of 71023 [LM2] barcode) it came up in the Target system as 71022 [HP] - so he couldn't even check stock / location in back (according to employee).