New Investment, a question

dainbramage

Question

Hello,

i'm figuring out about investing in Brickheadz.

I can't figure out if some of the value i see is real, like for the set 41491, i mean is possible that in 1 year is x10, and if it is, how can i know if there is people buying it at that price and where?

thanks for your help, that one just an example, but i want to have some instrument to quantify investemnet and target.

All your answers were very interesting.

Imo BH is a strange market but a good one to invest in. I think the average buyer could be a random one, that like the product and doesn't ask or look too much for the price. Even some kind of investor could act the same way.

And i can see lot of the BH already sold x2. 

For the comicon issue, is a must to go in SD or NY or wherever or is it possible to find something online to good prices just after the event?

12 hours ago, dainbramage said:

All your answers were very interesting.

Imo BH is a strange market but a good one to invest in. I think the average buyer could be a random one, that like the product and doesn't ask or look too much for the price. Even some kind of investor could act the same way.

And i can see lot of the BH already sold x2. 

For the comicon issue, is a must to go in SD or NY or wherever or is it possible to find something online to good prices just after the event?

Without any Comic Con experience, I believe it's a lose-lose. You either deal with endless lines or some other ticket/lottery method of having a chance at buying them in person, or pay a small fortune to buy online. I'm fairly certain there's never a good time/price to buy, it's high from the start. I've personally written off any chance of owning CC exclusives, but I know completionists (that's a word, right?) exist among us.

• Like 1

Hello everybody, seems i've already double up the value of my BH, do you think i should sell short or hold long?

Thanks

Hahahahaha, I think that is everyone’s question.

As long as you are happy with your return, then sell. That really depends on which BH you have. If they go up another $10-$15, will it upset you that much missing out on the additional funds? I don’t think you need to worry about them being re-released and losing money on them that way. Something else to think about, is how long it could take to increase and if you have the space to continue to store them.

• Like 1