Help! Where are these glow in the dark tiles from?

Captain_chaos

Question

I'm currently trying to build up the Diagon Alley set from my haul and I've run into a snag. It doesn't look like any of the glow in the dark transparent 1x2 tiles are present, but instead I appear to have these glow in the dark white tiles. Where are they from? Are they a special variant in the Diagon Alley set? I can't seem to get much help from Bricklink. They are definitely real Lego, even if that doesn't show in the image. Thanks.

Y6f3KsJ.jpg

yWaojdo.jpg

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Captain_chaos said:

I'm currently trying to build up the Diagon Alley set from my haul and I've run into a snag. It doesn't look like any of the glow in the dark transparent 1x2 tiles are present, but instead I appear to have these glow in the dark white tiles. Where are they from? Are they a special variant in the Diagon Alley set? I can't seem to get much help from Bricklink. They are definitely real Lego, even if that doesn't show in the image. Thanks.

Y6f3KsJ.jpg

yWaojdo.jpg

Diagon alley

B67DD27F-59A3-487D-994A-83969A585F4C.png

31 minutes ago, SpaceFan9 said:

No, unfortunately.  It was a gift from a friend, when they decided to get rid of it.  Their collection was only 5-10 sets, though, so I cant imagine that they came from anywhere else.

It seems like it would be a remarkable coincidence for me to just happen to have exactly the correct amount of glow in the dark tiles, with no sign of the transparent ones, without them actually having come from the set. I think, based on your reply, I'm going to assume that it is some sort of variation.