How much is this collection worth? Thinking of selling it!

The Builder

Question

15 hours ago, The Builder said:

My collection would not be good to use for the business inventory, my friend and I both agreed to put ONLY LEGO sets strait from the LEGO factory in our subscription box.

No used sets!  

I live in Georgetown, Texas!  

I'm currently exiting the LEGO investing game for a few years. I need to focus fool time on the business idea. I'm dealing with the LEGO Group as I type! 

But I love investing in LEGO's and I will always do it, just not at the grand scale, and profit I was doing it at. 

I would sale most, if not all my LEGO collection for some money. Then build the business. I'll alert you all when it's open! 

Enough said...

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy

Remember that you'll mostly get low-ball offers on here as most are in it for maximum profit. However it's good if you have to get rid quickly for cash like I did a few years ago.

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

Remember that you'll mostly get low-ball offers on here as most are in it for maximum profit. However it's good if you have to get rid quickly for cash like I did a few years ago.

No necessarily, he thinks it’s worth $5k-$7k, somebody here estimates the list to be worth just a grand. 

My bid is $8000 just to be on the safe side...

Look, all I wanted to know is the value of the collection. I didn't mean to offend anyone. 

It was a typo, it's not fool, it's full. 

That's all I wanted to know. I wanted to be reinstated because I like the website. Not to hurt or offend anyone. 

I was only answering the questions I was given. And stating what I think the collection is worth. I'm glad this thread did well. :) 

I love to read the new comments, and see peoples feed back, but I was just answering the questions. I didn't want to be reinstated to offend or cause trouble. I promise that. I thought this would be a good thread for me to know how much my collection is worth, that's all.

On 10/18/2018 at 8:49 PM, The Builder said:

Hello, I'm thinking of selling my LEGO collection and I have A LOT of sets and bricks. I want to know how much you think it's worth? I think I could get $5,000 or more! $5,000 being the medium price. I might be able to get $7,500. What do you guys think! 

Thanks LEGO fans! 

why dont you use the new section "classifieds", upload some nice, sharp pictures of all that you have.. describe the details such as willing to sell it only as as a whole (or separately) and most of all all the sets numbers.. you might get some very interesting feedback from potential buyers what its worth.

Edited by crayxlp