Ideas #023: 21315 - Pop-Up Book

warezz

Just now, fuzzy_bricks said:

Price is a little better than expected too at $69.99.  Not a full priced purchase for me, but first 15-20% discount and I'm in.

I agree. I would even look for a 30%-40% discount to make it even better. After all, the better the discount, the more likely the investment will work out. In my perspective.  

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
On 10/18/2018 at 3:58 PM, The Builder said:

I agree. I would even look for a 30%-40% discount to make it even better. After all, the better the discount, the more likely the investment will work out. In my perspective.  

I'd bite at 1/3rd off now that there's no stickers but, only one to keep my Cuusoo/IDEAS theme 99% complete. Only Adventure Time is missing and I just can't bring myself to buy it - argh!

Barely related other than story, the funniest cartoons I remember growing up telling the tale of Little Red Riding Hood was the Looney Tunes one Little Red Riding Rabbit with Bugs Bunny and the most loud mouthed girl they could find who barely could remember her lines popping in annoying everyone followed by the Tex Avery directed Red Hot Riding Hood. Man those are still hilarious.

Anywho, here is a review by Jason Allemann himself.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, Lego Benito said:

This looks great but it's pricey! That Birds set at 39.99 looks very cheap these days.

It should be <£50 soon enough, I'm in no rush ?

• 3 weeks later...