Shop at Home calendar and offers - November 2018

warezz

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I wonder how many people would buy this mini DA if it didn't say HP on it .. Looks pretty weak. 

I have wanted badly to like this set, but the buildings look so haphazardly put together. I know that this aspect is an accurate depiction of Diagon Alley, but at this scale, it looks like a mess rather than just being quirky. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 12:28 PM, CosmicSpeed said:

Thanks. $99 USD purchase required from Nov 9-21.

Looks like ill try and pair the Pop-up Book with something else.

That's what I did.  Tempted to get another one of these HP promo sets (perhaps VW Fire Station with 2x VIP promo?)

Thoughts on the future prospects for this free HP set? $30USD? $40? $50...

Edited by eliminator

1 hour ago, eliminator said:

That's what I did.  Tempted to get another one of these HP promo sets (perhaps VW Fire Station with 2x VIP promo?)

Thoughts on the future prospects for this free HP set? $30USD? $40? $50...

It lasted 1 day in Australia and 6 days in Europe. A lot will depend on how long it lasts in the States.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

It lasted 1 day in Australia and 6 days in Europe. A lot will depend on how long it lasts in the States.

Great news for Europeans, many future buyers dont like to order from the US. Even if its cheaper there, the risk of transportation damage is a lot higher. In Europe this will soon be a $50 set (again).

4 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

Nice.   Were moving here at 60 all week including this morning until people decided to list for 38. 

It´s disturbing how quickly people forget how much full priced lego they had to buy to get the promo.

Having said that, when there are people who are happy to consider VIP points as profit margin, one shouldn´t be surprised.

Edited by Val-E