Disney 2019

CosmicSpeed

• 4 weeks later...

Yup... you guys better get rid of your Rapunzel towers...:

Also, another Carriage ride (probably Cinderella which would make it the 3rd carriage) and now 2 more Aladdin sets (making the grand total of 3 since the Princess line) If they release a Tiana, it would be the first minidoll for that princess.

Ariel, has had a figure in every year, sometimes in multiple sets. Hopefully this will include a legged version that has only appeared twice before. Another color for the mermaid tail would be nice. There is a new print on the green one, but we have only seen pink and that was in the large Palace that was released.

Rumored sets:

Set 1 : 41158 - Jasmine's Tower - Includes pcs TBA - $9.99 / €TBA

Set 2 : 41159 - Carriage Ride - Includes pcs TBA - $TBA / €TBA

Set 3 : 41160 - Ariel's Castle - Includes pcs TBA - $19.99 / €TBA

Set 4 : 41161 - Aladdin And Jasmine's Palace - Includes pcs TBA - $TBA / €TBA

Set 5 : 41162 - {? Ariel, Aurora & Tiana's Royal Celebration ?} - Includes pcs TBA - $39.99 / €TBA (Target DPCI: 204-00-0215)

Set 6 : 41163 - Rapunzel's Tower - Includes pcs TBA - $TBA / €TBA

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Shown is probably the Ariel Castle and what seems like the carriage ride. So I think the old towers are safe. None of these are large sets that we have seen in the past from the Disney line. None of the price points are aligned with anything large. 

Based on the footprint of the towers, I wouldn't be surprised if the current Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty castles remain as it appears to have the same Build and Swap feature.

Set 1 : 41158 - Jasmine's Tower - Includes 49 pcs - $9.99 / €TBA

Set 2 : 41159 - Carriage Ride - Includes 91 pcs - $19.99 / €TBA

✔Set 3 : 41160 - Ariel's Castle - Includes 115 pcs - $24.99 / €TBA

✔Set 4 : 41161 - Aladdin And Jasmine's Palace - Includes 193 pcs - $29.99 / €TBA

✔Set 5 : 41162 - {? Ariel, Aurora & Tiana's Royal Celebration ?} - Includes 282 pcs - $39.99 / €TBA (Target DPCI: 204-00-0215)

✔Set 6 : 41163 - Rapunzel's Tower - Includes 44 pcs - $9.99 / €TBA

New Tiana MiniDoll also present.

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 1.24.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 1.23.05 PM.png

Edited by CosmicSpeed

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, cladner said:

jeezus not another ariel dolphin carriagish set!  for the love of mercy NOOO!

Yes, I was going to comment on this. Off the top of my head, she has no less than 5 Dolphin Carriages, BUT we do get a different legged Ariel variation. Cinderella has yet ANOTHER carriage to match.

Overall, the Princess set with Tiana in pretty good and uses the Build and Swap features.

Also a positive, the Flying carpet is a huge upgrade from the previous version plus the first Alladin MiniDoll.

17 hours ago, exciter1 said:

It's so weird that Rapunzel's Tower is getting smaller and smaller every year.

Next thing you know, it will fit in her pocket along with Polly.

15 hours ago, LegoMan1212 said:

The Horse on the Cinderella box, is that normal for hair or a horn to look like that.  Are they trying to give it a MoHawk?

It is tradition for carriage horses to have a couple of fancy plumes flowing from the bridle headgear. The placement here however is not quite right or at least could look better had they printed a bridle across the horse's head.

LOTS of new Frozen II images are out. Lots of Autumn leaves and color that obviously go along with the new movie theme...

Looks like there is:

A mini Sven and Sven with Cart with Elsa (Does she run away with Sven??)

Treehouse with older dark skinned gentleman, Anna and a zip line

A creepy buildable Olaf.

Olaf and Anna on a river adventure

Elsa Ice Jewelry Box with frozen stallion,

Arendelle palace (prob a $80 USD set or more with 3 stories, Christof & Anna (IN white dress...wedding?), Elsa in Purple Dress

Edited by CosmicSpeed
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CosmicSpeed said:

LOTS of new Frozen II images are out. Lots of Autumn leaves and color that obviously go along with the new movie theme...

Looks like there is:

A mini Sven and Sven with Cart with Elsa (Does she run away with Sven??)

Treehouse with older dark skinned gentleman, Anna and a zip line

A creepy buildable Olaf.

Olaf and Anna on a river adventure

Elsa Ice Jewelry Box with frozen stallion,

Arendelle palace (prob a $80 USD set or more with 3 stories, Christof & Anna (IN white dress...wedding?), Elsa in Purple Dress

don't see a 10736 killer in there.  $80 here we come.

16 minutes ago, cladner said:

don't see a 10736 killer in there.  $80 here we come.

Maybe. Unless they have any 4+ sets planned, I think its a winner. Its a good set for younger audiences and was one of the first my daughter really played with extensively.

The larger Ice Castle will still be around as a reprint, but shouldn't affect that one much, except maybe lower the $80 you proposed since that one is a really nice set for $99 and has been on the market twice now.

7 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Maybe. Unless they have any 4+ sets planned, I think its a winner. Its a good set for younger audiences and was one of the first my daughter really played with extensively.

The larger Ice Castle will still be around as a reprint, but shouldn't affect that one much, except maybe lower the $80 you proposed since that one is a really nice set for $99 and has been on the market twice now.

i doubt there are any other frozen releases waiting in the wings.

the ice castle already took an axe to 41148 but 10736 is in its own special zone.

4+  what is that - no one pays attention to those especially grandparents who buy the wrong spiderman set for the 12 yo grandson.

10736 already sells almost instantly for $65-67 fba.  seller count in the low 20s.  $80 seems a foregone conclusion by movie release date when we grind the count down into the teens.

Edited by cladner

44 minutes ago, cladner said:

4+  what is that - no one pays attention to those especially grandparents who buy the wrong spiderman set for the 12 yo grandson.

10736 already sells almost instantly for $65-67 fba.  seller count in the low 20s.  $80 seems a foregone conclusion by movie release date when we grind the count down into the teens.

What Im saying is that the re-released castle will make it hard pressed to see an easy $80 out of 10736 after these new sets come out. $80fba Playground vs $99 or lower (Currently $80 at Lego)Ice Castle. My extra 20 goes to the higher piece count (97 vs 701) set from a retailer. I say sell them now if you can at that price and don't look back.

• 1 month later...

Some of these new Frozen 2 sets are giving off an Elves style kinda vibe no? Color scheme, foliage, mini-dolls, etc..

You think these might have value EOL for the Elves fan base that are feeling nostalgic and want to have a fall/winter setting that sort of mirrors that line? 

image.thumb.png.ec7c28494b191681dde85a61c6297399.png

image.thumb.png.0461556b39e0f5effc82c3276ff3bd52.png

image.thumb.png.a841538ce6a47609cd7dede06e99c4e1.png

Edited by MrToes16