Jump to content

Help me identify parts


Recommended Posts

You already have it on ebay?.......found this lot last night and put it on the 'ol watchlist lol

 

There is some goooooood stuff there and a complete steal at 140 bucks

Model team, Alpha Centari outpost, Ice station odyssey,  exploriens base, paradisa condo, deep freeze defender, steller recon voyager, sabre island, time twisters....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Just looking for verification... I believe that I am seeing parts to 10030 UCS Star Destroyer in this picture. The giant wheels and Light gray 6x12 plate wedges is what is making me think it. Can anyone confirm that these are indeed the $20 each wheels from 10030? 89bff396f2542b179d4f59cfbca572f7.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

Just looking for verification... I believe that I am seeing parts to 10030 UCS Star Destroyer in this picture. The giant wheels and Light gray 6x12 plate wedges is what is making me think it. Can anyone confirm that these are indeed the $20 each wheels from 10030? 89bff396f2542b179d4f59cfbca572f7.jpg

could be. those wheels are about 2" diameter. The right side one sits above a 4x12 plate and seems to be 7 studs wide, so about 2".

one thing tho is the inter texture seems to have a stand out cross pattern, could be the angle

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

Just looking for verification... I believe that I am seeing parts to 10030 UCS Star Destroyer in this picture. The giant wheels and Light gray 6x12 plate wedges is what is making me think it. Can anyone confirm that these are indeed the $20 each wheels from 10030? 89bff396f2542b179d4f59cfbca572f7.jpg

Most likely a 6211. The 10030 wheel has a solid inner circle and different inside.

s-l1600.jpg

 

Edited by MarleyMoose
Link to post
Share on other sites
Most likely a 6211. The 10030 wheel has a solid inner circle and different inside.
s-l1600.thumb.jpg.73d943b6ca75deb156320863dc5410c0.jpg
 
Thanks! 6211 would make sense because I see the lizard thing from 7255 in a different picture... would be around the same time frame for those sets 2005-2006. Was just wishful thinking for 10030 I suppose.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:

Thanks! 6211 would make sense because I see the lizard thing from 7255 in a different picture... would be around the same time frame for those sets 2005-2006. Was just wishful thinking for 10030 I suppose.

Most definitely 6211. Here's a pic from Bricklink.

I just looked at my 10030 and it looks like the one MM posted with the exception of the center circle. Mine has an axle hole. 

6211.jpg

10330 engine1.jpg

Edited by oneknightr
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Most definitely 6211. Here's a pic from Bricklink.

I just looked at my 10030 and it looks like the one MM posted with the exception of the center circle. Mine has an axle hole. 

 

 

Yours looks Bluish Gray. I wonder if the hole was added with the color switch.

Edited by MarleyMoose
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MarleyMoose said:

Yours looks Bluish Gray. I wonder if the hole was added with the color switch.

It's actually old gray. Maybe it's the sun that's making it looking bluer like the bley. I'm unsure about the closed hole in your picture as an axle through that hole is used to attach the engine to the ship. 

Edited by oneknightr
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oneknightr said:

It's actually old gray. I'm unsure about the closed hole in your picture as an axle through that hole is used to attach the engine to the ship. 

Must be a hanging chad...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...