Modular Post Office MOC

Val-E

16 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Sweet!  This has me curious though, where did the guy trying to get his workhorse tractor promoted for IDEAS get the truck in this image?  Looks very similar, too similar...

41826103990_9ff173ccff_z_d.jpg

Yeah, it´s pretty early for a 2019 leak too but that  box artwork is one hell of a job if it is a fake.

Just wanted to confirm that the post office modular is indeed just my MOC building "Brick Square Post Office". That box art shot is just something I knocked together in photoshop yesterday, but I apologise if it has tricked anyone, that definitely wasn't my intention.

When I build my own modulars I always try and present them using similar backgrounds and camera angles to help them appear similar to official modulars. A couple of examples below...

41588206725_aae046956d.jpg  39772259000_7230f6853b.jpg

I created the box art shot to share on my instagram. I have posted many shots of my Post Office on there before and only have a small following so I assumed that people would realise it was just another fancy way of presenting my model. Perhaps it was a step too far though and I deleted the picture as soon as I heard that rumors had started to circulate about it. It had only been online for a few hours.

11 hours ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

Pieces on top seem to match Downtown Diner.

You are right. The image is basically just the Downtown Dinner box with my model photoshopped on to it.

12 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Sweet!  This has me curious though, where did the guy trying to get his workhorse tractor promoted for IDEAS get the truck in this image?  Looks very similar, too similar...

41826103990_9ff173ccff_z_d.jpg

Yes the mail van in the shot with my Steam Engine is the same one from the Post Office. Here is another picture with them all together.

29743116328_c13f4bc9e0_c.jpg

Once again, sorry folks if that picture tricked anyone.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...