Indiana Jones

Clintonjoseph

2 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

That's a bit of a stretch considering it has a newly announced release date of 2021.  It's been queued up, but three years ahead is a bit early for production work.

They already selected the actor for Indiana Jones and are writing the script. :fans:

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:52 AM, jaisonline said:

yeah, this would be cool.

lego can even start the design by 'copying', i mean borrowing from the hold kenner toy.   of course,  lego will probably end up making it a $19.99 set with a 100 total elements that will resemble what Kenner did w/o walls. :(

Image result for kenner indiana jones well of souls

YES! That would be perfect as you could even do a micro minecraft style version of whatever that city was. Tanis?

I actually have this set, picked it up years ago when I first realized vintage toys were a thing. Had no idea it existed when I was a kid.

It's actually sealed and mint which is kind of a bummer because I can't open it up :)

..........I mean I could, but I feel like if I cut the seals the ghosts from the Arc would come out and melt my face off.

Edited by mudcatsfan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Ah.  Found this thread.  As much as I'd love for this to happen, I don't think 2019 is the year it will.

Looks like we may get a film in 2021. Avatar films gonna hit, more star wars, probably few more Harry Potter universe films and the marvel-verse. Woof, that's a lot of product that's gonna hit retail shelves.  

24 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Looks like we may get a film in 2021. Avatar films gonna hit, more star wars, probably few more Harry Potter universe films and the marvel-verse. Woof, that's a lot of product that's gonna hit retail shelves.  

There are 3 more Fantastic Beast films in the works. Is Lego supposed to get Avatar too? I just don't see a huge market for Indiana Jones, unless they launch a new movie. I could see a large set targeted at adults, but that is pretty much it.

Man I can't believe you guys got my hopes up reviving a thread for a theme that doesn't exist. So let's turn a negative into a positive. I assume lego haunts message boards like these so let's give them some ideas for what we would want to see. For me I would love to see the tank from indy 3.

That is a visually stunning and unique vehicle and would make an amazing lego set. What other sets are worthwhile?

23 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

Sir,  this is an Indiana Jones TRILOGY discussion thread.  ;)

But a set with 4 dudes on horses riding to sunset is BORING!!!

One last idea and I stop: a circular hall with dead alien bodies all around.  The gimmick is you can spin the hall like a carousel.  Now if you put the doctor minifig in the center of the hall and then spin the hall, the minifig will be destroyed :drinks:

21 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

But a set with 4 dudes on horses riding to sunset is BORING!!!

One last idea and I stop: a circular hall with dead alien bodies all around.  The gimmick is you can spin the hall like a carousel.  Now if you put the doctor minifig in the center of the hall and then spin the hall, the minifig will be destroyed :drinks:

ok,,,,,,,,,I kinda like that one.