60200 - Capital

Val-E

City fans are going to love this, even I think it is a pretty well rounded set. I like the mini Skate park/climbing wall. The Museum is a little underwhelming as they should have included more exhibits, or maybe the point is to make your own. I'd be interested to see the detail in the inside of the Hotel.

However....Hot Dog Vendor. Man, this might be a new common sub theme rolling forward with the amount we have seen recently. I would have liked to see maybe a fruit/banana stand or some other variation in food vendors. City people & Friends literally must just eat Ice Cream, Pastries, Hot Dogs, Pizza and Pink Bee Hive Cotton Candy.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

Hot dog stand is the same standard as helicopters. Kids must love hot dogs ;) 

The closer I look, there is a Pizza in there, but still. Lego figures run off junk food for the most part.

Still though, I would hope to see a Lego Farmers Market or farm sub theme of City. That or a Zoo theme.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

The closer I look, there is a Pizza in there, but still. Lego figures run off junk food for the most part.

Still though, I would hope to see a Lego Farmers Market or farm sub theme of City. That or a Zoo theme.

I too am waiting on a farming theme again.  Would buy each set in the theme. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I love the hot dog stand, ice cream truck, and that bus. Very cool!

LEGO - please more original type theming like these. Or bring back some farming again. I don’t need two sets of coast guard, mine, airport, arctic or ten fire and police sub themes before getting another farm. 

FIXED

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

City fans are going to love this, even I think it is a pretty well rounded set. I like the mini Skate park/climbing wall. The Museum is a little underwhelming as they should have included more exhibits, or maybe the point is to make your own. I'd be interested to see the detail in the inside of the Hotel.

However....Hot Dog Vendor. Man, this might be a new common sub theme rolling forward with the amount we have seen recently. I would have liked to see maybe a fruit/banana stand or some other variation in food vendors. City people & Friends literally must just eat Ice Cream, Pastries, Hot Dogs, Pizza and Pink Bee Hive Cotton Candy.

Has anyone ever seen some characters looking like a punk, underground etc.. ? 

Edited by crayxlp

27 minutes ago, cladner said:

no one is doing any work.

well, almost no one,   just the 2 builder guys and the hotdog chef.

this seems like one of those 4 in one builder pack combos.

As I said, it will be good for parting out, just like the previous one with the tram.

Edited by Val-E