Shop at Home calendar and offers - June 2018

Val-E

36 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Reminds of a minibuild of that Ideas submission that was a part pop-up book, part diarama, I think it was themed around Peru.

My first thought as well...It looks great and an interesting promo. It would be cool if they had different inserts to use for the buildable page areas, but at $20 value, I doubt there will be. But after 5/4, not sure what I will want to spend to get the $99 threshold.

18 hours ago, Val-E said:

What is the practice at LEGO Shop EU for orders where TWO promo items apply (theoretically)? Like in June when you "would" get (A) the Baby raptor polybag for all JW items and (B) the Storybook set for orders from 65 Euros? Did people get both free items in the past or has one of them been cancelled before (or even AFTER) the order had been placed?

4 hours ago, Frank Brickowski said:

What is the practice at LEGO Shop EU for orders where TWO promo items apply (theoretically)? Like in June when you "would" get (A) the Baby raptor polybag for all JW items and (B) the Storybook set for orders from 65 Euros? Did people get both free items in the past or has one of them been cancelled before (or even AFTER) the order had been placed?

Other than Brickset is there any other mention of the baby raptor definitely being a promo in June, no mention of it in the calendar above?

7 minutes ago, Frank Brickowski said:

Both are June promo sets in Europe. See the EU calendar for May/June.

So potentially Baby dino polybag, creative storybook and double VIP on a couple of JW sets. Throw in a bit of cashback off one of those sites and it's time to party like it's 2013.

• 3 weeks later...