Buy it now vs Auction Star Wars

eddie412

Is that for set 7171? You should check bricklink for missing pieces. You may make more completing it (if that matters).

I would do buy it now with make an offer if just looking to sell. An auction on such an old set may not get many views. You can offer it here too https://community.brickpicker.com/forums/forum/61-trading-want-ads-for-sale/

• Like 1

I'd list it buy it now or best offer. Set the price a little higher than what you'd expect to get for it, so when offers come in they will be around the range you are happy with. Set the best offer parameters to automatically decline obnoxious low ballers, and to automatically accept an offer you are happy with. I'd offer free shipping as well, since it shouldn't cost too much to ship this. Make sure your description is very accurate and that you have plenty of detailed pictures. Listing as an auction is too risky for something like this, and wil most likely sell at a fraction of what you think is a fair price. Good luck.

• Like 1