70657 - Ninjago City Docks

Val-E

It's must be a fake picture on Reddit. The minifig on the most right side on the dock yard does not match the minifigs shown below on the box - which are indeed an exact copy of the Ninjago City (with 2 figs cut off).

Ok, benefit of doubt... it says 'placeholders' with the copied minifigs. Bit strange.

Edited by dmind

13 minutes ago, dmind said:

It's must be a fake picture on Reddit. The minifig on the most right side on the dock yard does not match the minifigs shown below on the box - which are indeed an exact copy of the Ninjago City (with 2 figs cut off).

Ok, benefit of doubt... it says 'placeholders' with the copied minifigs. Bit strange.

It´s a prelim mock up from the toy fair. I think it won´t be released till late summer so they have a way to go to confirm exact content.

• 2 months later...
Experience the LEGO NINJAGO FILM 70657 NINJAGO City port with Lloyd, Cole and their friends and defend the ninjas against Garmadon! This very detailed set consists of a harbor with a working crane and boat and 2 floors with locations from the Old World, including a supermarket with a shelf that can be thrown over and a turning spit, a house with a card room and a kitchen / bedroom , the workshop of a sculptor and a dojo. Experience modern life in NINJAGO City on The Street with a tea chute and an arcade with interchangeable billboards, buildable arcade games, a working soft drink machine and a buildable 'pig balloon' for the roof. The set includes 13 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures.

LEGO 70657 Ninjago City Dockyards Features: Includes 13 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures: Lloyd, Cole (in casual wear), Garmadon, Private Puffer, Runje, Chan Kong-Sang, Runme, Runde, Dareth, Lil 'Nelson, Mystake, Chad and Betsy (with a baby figure). The set has a modular design so you can play easily and consists of a harbor, part of the Old World (lower floor), another part of the Old World (top floor) and the modern part De Straat. The port contains stone to build water, a boathouse with a boat with space for a minifigure and a roof that can open, an oar and a secret box with 2 to collect NINJAGO 'maps', a scaffold with a working crane, detachable barrels with different elements and a cave that can open. The Old World on the bottom floor includes a supermarket with a shelf that can be knocked over and a spitting spit, an alley and the workshop of a sculptor with a buildable statue and statue elements. In the part of the Old World on the top floor you will find the house of Mystake and Runde the scout and the dojo of Dareth. The house has a map room with various elements, including a globe, a sextant and a book containing a 'map' of Atlantis, sliding doors, a kitchen / bedroom with a buildable oven, a sink, a bunk bed of which the upper bed can are removed, various elements including a TV and a roof with fixing points for 2 minifigures.

The dojo contains 4 katana's, 4 shurikens, weapon racks and various elements, including a Sensei Chen tournament flyer, 3 trophies and an outer wall with parchment. On De Straat you will find the tea shop of Mystake and the explorer, an arcade with billboards and a newspaper kiosk with 3 NINJAGO News elements. The tea box includes a counter, an access door that can be opened, a scale, a teapot, a head and 2 NINJAGO News elements. The arcade contains 2 buildable arcade games, a buildable candy machine, exchangeable billboards, a vending machine with a banknote and 3 cans of soft drinks and a buildable 'pig balloon' for the roof. Weapons: the sword of the Green Ninja Lloyd, the 4 katanas of Garmadon and the fish chain saw from Private Puffer. Accessories: Cole's cell phone, Runje's fishing rod, Chan Kong-Sangs banknote, Runme's hammer and chisel, Lil 'Nelsons arm plaster, Chad's head and Betsy's baby bottle. Pair this set with the set 70620 NINJAGO City for endless ninja adventures!
Edited by Val-E

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Migration said:

You gonna pair it with TOA, Ninjago City and the bounty?

I haven't built a lego set this year. AS bag 1 done 2 sorted is still sitting here from Xmas with the kids. If I ever finish AS then yes I will add it to the city but that would mean I would have to spend money on lego something else I no longer do. 

IMG_6521.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, tacsniper said:

Instant $70 return, why would you not go hard.

well, i'm sitting on a statue of liberty that i got from wal mart at a steep day one discount, so...

but yeah, i deeply regret not picking up more in the great Target pricing error day of 2018. could have flipped so many boosts and assembly squares.