Seasonal Sets 2018 (BrickHeadz)

Mos_Eisley

10 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

Apparently we're getting holiday BrickHeadz next year. Hopefully these are additional holiday sets and aren't replacing the vignette sets. 

Well, I think you're out of luck. These sets look to be the Seasonal 2018 sets:

• Bee (Valentine)
  • Bunny (Easter)
  • Witch (Halloween)
  • Turkey (Thanksgiving)
  • Mr. Claus (Christmas seasonal 1)
  • Mrs. Claus (Christmas seasonal 2)

And unlike the pretty awesome 2017 Seasonals (which I should've bought more of!) I think I'm going to skip these.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, crayxlp said:

heyy..! I dont know how this one is called.. but it looks pretty much like a kind of a Bumble Bee cartoon from the 80's created in cooperation of Germany and Czech Republic

My goodness, I haven't seen Maya the bee in a very long time. The Brickheadz model does look reminiscent from a cartoon such as this.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2017 at 10:07 PM, crayxlp said:

34 BH sets make for a truly great collection - anyone having that in its full could easily count in at least 1000 USD.. - with a small prick beiing those unreachable ComicCon sets..  1f621.png

Not unreachable just more challanging to aquire and more rewarding when aquired.

22 hours ago, Clintonjoseph said:

Sometimes Lego trying to be PC is funny to me. They can’t have “Santa Claus” & “Mrs. Claus”, because that would mean she’s nothing more than just his wife. So they have “Mr. Claus” & “Mrs. Claus”

Did they just assume its gender? ? What if the bee assoicates as rock? ?

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:50 PM, crayxlp said:

heyy..! I dont know how this one is called.. but it looks pretty much like a kind of a Bumble Bee cartoon from the 80's created in cooperation of Germany and Czech Republic

but they all look so irresistible to get.. 

Whaaaat? Watched this thing in my childhood years and now you're telling me it's not polish? I gotta google that. 

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:59 PM, TheOrcKing said:

My goodness, I haven't seen Maya the bee in a very long time. The Brickheadz model does look reminiscent from a cartoon such as this.

That cartoon raised me lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG, I just build the Valentine's Bee brickheadz - my first. It's so cute, and the bunny looks even cuter. I'm hooked, to a degree. I'll buy 2 or 3 of each, if I like them - one for me, one to sell. 

I find it... perplexing, knowing there are bricks in the center that we can't see, that aren't really doing anything, and are unusual colors... I think I'm going to have to do an alt build of some sort... 

I also love the new flowers - this is the first time I've had my hands on them.

• Like 3