How to Validate Lego Short Legs

gbbeil

Question

Second post so I hope I'm not repeating a question but I've searched the forums about verifying short legs with no luck.

The larger legs all have the Lego logo on them but I can't find a logo on the short legs.  Do they have a visible logo?

Also, I've been searching the web for a data base or description on how to identify Lego pieces.  There is a lot about figures in general but not specifically how to identify.  I probably just missed it somewhere but I'd sure appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

IMG_4831.JPG

4 answers to this question

If you look into the feet from the bottom you'll see the Lego trademark printed inside.

11 hours ago, gbbeil said:

Second post so I hope I'm not repeating a question but I've searched the forums about verifying short legs with no luck.

The larger legs all have the Lego logo on them but I can't find a logo on the short legs.  Do they have a visible logo?

Also, I've been searching the web for a data base or description on how to identify Lego pieces.  There is a lot about figures in general but not specifically how to identify.  I probably just missed it somewhere but I'd sure appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

IMG_4831.JPG

• Thanks 1

One thing I purchased that has helped out immensely with identifying parts, applying stickers and inspecting parts is one of those hobby lighted magnifier headset things...

Like this one...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01D4SP5ZO/ref=mp_s_a_1_3/144-0217726-0542939?ie=UTF8&qid=1510847481&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=hobby+magnifier+headset

It will not win you any fashion awards....but it is handy...

• Like 3