BrikBiz - Mobile BrickLink Store Manager

XCool

Hello everyone. 

I’d like to introduce you to BrikBiz, a mobile BrickLink store manager app that I've been working on for the past year and a half while at the same time, running our own BrickLink store. This is an app designed for BrickLink store owners, therefore, it requires a BrickLink Seller account to operate.

Here’s a summary of what it does: 
Easily manage your BrickLink store on-the-go. Keep track of incoming Orders, or send Drive Thru messages immediately after dropping off the Order. And see your store’s overall performance. 

Update your inventory without having to squint. Increase (or decrease) item pricing or send them to the Stockroom. Look up the Price Guide and have your items competitively priced. Share links to Inventory items and save your customers from having to dig around your store. 

Search for Catalog items, and see each item in it’s full detail, including Item Number, Year Released, Inventory, where the Item appears, Color Info and Price Guide. The Part Out Value feature comes useful when you’re out shopping for the best sets to Part Out. 

Last but not least, mark lots as Complete or Incomplete in the Part Out Helper. Useful when parting out multiple large sets. 

Following is a comprehensive list of features:
ORDER MANAGEMENT
View Orders as you receive them
Update Order status as you see fit
Send Messages to your customers
Post Feedback once the order is Completed
Send Drive Thru messages right after dropping off the Order
View list of Items in the Order, including batched orders
Mark Items in the Order as Verified after pulling them
Add Shipping, Insurance and other Costs
Send Invoices when the Order is Ready

INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Load your entire store Inventory
View your Inventory based on Category, Color, Item Type and Availability
Update Inventory details with ease
Set Pricing and Discounts
Edit Tiered Pricing
Send Items to StockRoom
Share links to Inventory items

CATALOG
Look up the BrickLink Catalog
See detailed Item information
Check Item availability and Color
See up-to-date Price Guide
Check Part Out Value for Sets, Minifigs and Gear

PART OUT HELPER
Mark lots as Complete, Incomplete when parting out multiple large sets

CLOUD SYNCING
Sync Orders, Catalog and Part Out Helper data across multiple devices

OFFICIAL BRICKLINK STORE API
Please ensure that you have enabled API access beforehand. Instructions to enable this is available within the app, or check out http://www.brikbiz.com

GET STARTED TODAY!
Download BrikBiz today and use the Orders listing feature for free. Subscribe to BrikBiz Premium from within the app in order to work on Orders, e.g. changing Order status, sending Messages, etc. BrikBiz Premium subscribers will also gain full access to every other features such as Inventory management, Catalog, Part Out Helper and Cloud Syncing. Monthly and yearly subscription plans are available. We’ve also added Demo features for each Premium feature, so don’t forget to check it out and see if BrikBiz works for you.

More information can be found at our website at https://www.brikbiz.com

Thank you for your time. Feel free to post questions here and we’ll try to answer as much as possible, or check out our FAQ page: https://www.brikbiz.com/faqs.html
iPhone_1.thumb.png.ba5475989b2609a7137a26cd66e73a89.pngiPhone_2.thumb.png.46be4c5435d3c73ac86432152ace9772.pngiPhone_3.thumb.png.69151bf825e53bf2eaf65ab80c931ffe.pngiPhone_4.thumb.png.a64f70ca20fd54260ba7cadf13afe4b8.pngiPhone_5.thumb.png.f523097e9afe0ff68d63f2fa992952f4.png

Edited by XCool
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Looks promising, will give it a whirl on my iPad. Does it allow for stockroom management? As in, I use my stockrooms extensively to prepare lots for addition to my inventory. Can I do all the pricing, partout etc on stockrooms instead of on my main inventory?

Hi Phil, sorry, but you won't be able to create new inventory lots in the app. You can load your current inventory, then update the pricing of lots from there. Somewhat related, is that you can also send a certain lot to the stockroom, presumably you want to remove it from sale, or to reserve it for a certain customer. 

Hope this answers your queries. Feel free to test it out. There's a demo using sample data for each of the Inventories, Catalog and Part Out features within the app. 

8 minutes ago, Phil B said:

So parting out goes to main inventory only? I cannot partout to a stockroom?

I believe you are referring to the Part Out Helper. Basically, that module is something me and my wife came up with when we part out sets. We open the bags by number, then we start putting similar parts (e.g. we start with 2x2 plates, regardless of colour) together. We then use this module to tell us if the count matches, if it doesn't that means there are more 2x2 plates in the other bags. Once the count matches, that is when we put aside the 2x2 plates into a "done" container. 

3 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

So what are the prices of the premium features?  I don't see it listed on your site or here or in the FAQs.

There's two options: monthly subscription of US$1.49 and annual subscription of US$14.99 (or it's equivalent App Store currency). It's stated at the bottom left of the website. 

Not sure if its an option on the app, but one thing I do when deciding on pricing is to only look at the US sellers to get an avg cost of a piece. 95% of all my orders are in the US largely due to the expensive shipping overseas. It doesnt make sense to cost avg with everyone selling globally. 

8 hours ago, longshot said:

Not sure if its an option on the app, but one thing I do when deciding on pricing is to only look at the US sellers to get an avg cost of a piece. 95% of all my orders are in the US largely due to the expensive shipping overseas. It doesnt make sense to cost avg with everyone selling globally. 

F5685400-6071-4A78-BCB3-645E63C7A484.thumb.png.7be8fa7b81204d355403ffd82897ac1c.png

Are you referring to this particular screen? If so, I’ll see what I can do as I just checked the API specs again and it does indeed support country-specific price guides. I may just add a configurable toggle in the settings menu. 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2017 at 7:27 PM, XCool said:

F5685400-6071-4A78-BCB3-645E63C7A484.thumb.png.7be8fa7b81204d355403ffd82897ac1c.png

Are you referring to this particular screen? If so, I’ll see what I can do as I just checked the API specs again and it does indeed support country-specific price guides. I may just add a configurable toggle in the settings menu. 

That would be extremely useful cus that is how I price out my parts.......... 9/10 times a sale is from the US and even if half the sellers are cheaper if they are in Europe most people would rather just have it mailed from the states.

11 hours ago, chinothegeeko said:

So no parts can be added to inventory?

Unfortunately not at the moment. This task is easier done on a desktop with a larger screen, but I'll see what I can do.

9 hours ago, longshot said:

That would be extremely useful cus that is how I price out my parts.......... 9/10 times a sale is from the US and even if half the sellers are cheaper if they are in Europe most people would rather just have it mailed from the states.

I'll let you know when this feature is added in the next update. Stay tuned! ?

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Apple just approved BrikBiz v1.3 in time for the iPhone X launch. ?

--- New Features ---
Added ability to restrict Price Guide in Catalog to Anywhere (default), By Country or By Region. Change this via the app's Settings. 

--- Improvements ---
Simplified Drive Thru process when initiated from the Drive Thru tab. 
Compatibility with the latest iPhone X (of course!)

• 7 months later...

Glad I came across this post. I've been toying with the idea of building a similar app, but limited to the Price Guide functionality (for personal/reselling use)... now I almost don't have to!

Unfortunately, since I have not yet setup the seller portion of my BL account, I'm unable to use the app (since you require sign-in first). Any chance of opening that up, and limiting functionality based on if a user is signed in or not? (Most notably, I think Price Guide could be a "guest user" feature.)

Glad I came across this post. I've been toying with the idea of building a similar app, but limited to the Price Guide functionality (for personal/reselling use)... now I almost don't have to!
Unfortunately, since I have not yet setup the seller portion of my BL account, I'm unable to use the app (since you require sign-in first). Any chance of opening that up, and limiting functionality based on if a user is signed in or not? (Most notably, I think Price Guide could be a "guest user" feature.)

You could always start your Bricklink store, but keep it closed. That would keep people out, but give you that functionality.