Amazon Business Account offer

Loghamel

If anyone has been thinking about joining Amazon Business (why haven't you by now?), they have a referral offer going on right now.  I got an email offering me a 7" tablet for referring other businesses.  If you're interested in getting a Business Account, shoot me your address and I'll send you a link to sign up. 

Guest TabbyBoy
4 minutes ago, Loghamel said:

If anyone has been thinking about joining Amazon Business (why haven't you by now?), they have a referral offer going on right now.  I got an email offering me a 7" tablet for referring other businesses.  If you're interested in getting a Business Account, shoot me your address and I'll send you a link to sign up. 

Is this for US only or anybody, including UK? Is LEGO still gated for new Amazon sellers?

Just now, TabbyBoy said:

Is this for US only or anybody, including UK? Is LEGO still gated for new Amazon sellers?

Yes it is.  I haven't heard of anyone trying the, "I've sold 800 sets in the past and wasn't grandfathered.  Please?" route.  I don't remember if this offer lets me invite UK sellers.  But even if I don't receive a referral reward, I'd still shoot you the invite.  Business accounts are pretty sweet.

I received the same offer, and can attest that at times, the business account is really nice to have. Applying Tax exempt status is the biggest perk with business only pricing on some items being second (haven't seen much of this lately). If Loghamel uses up his 4 promotional invites, I'd be happy to send you one.

9 minutes ago, SageFly said:

I received the same offer, and can attest that at times, the business account is really nice to have. Applying Tax exempt status is the biggest perk with business only pricing on some items being second (haven't seen much of this lately). If Loghamel uses up his 4 promotional invites, I'd be happy to send you one.

Tax-exempt is my fav perk.  I've only had a couple Business-only pricing which I used, but it would be nice to have more of those.