TRU Coupon Combinations

Legodog

I have a very strong feeling the answer to my question is no but I will ask anyway. I noticed that TRU has a special this week if you spend $75 you get $15 off. I assume they won't let me use my 20% off coupon I have on top of that offer so I wont even try. However will they price match their website and then still let me have the $15 off $75 offer? Does anyone know? I want to get 2X The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape (6857). Online they are $39.99 but in store they are $54.99. I am wondering if they will price match in store their online price down to $39.99 first of all. And then could the $15 off $75 stack on top of that if I purchase 2? Again based on the limited experience I have with TRU I would assume no but I thought I would ask here first.

I tried the same thing in the past. They preface everything by saying not combined with any other offer...which includes price matching from their own website. However, I do mention the deals every time i get checked out every once in while they manually give me the deal but I am sure they aren't supposed to.

I tried the same thing in the past. They preface everything by saying not combined with any other offer...which includes price matching from their own website. However, I do mention the deals every time i get checked out every once in while they manually give me the deal but I am sure they aren't supposed to.

Thanks. That's what I figured.

Today TRU again shows no availability for the Funhouse -- not for ordering on line or in our store. Reason I keep looking is that I did receive three funhouses ordering on line. One set had one corner that was damaged from pressure so that had to happen at the warehouse - not from shipping as the shipping box was perfect. I am hoping as I have 90 days to return it that our one store gets in a shipment so I can go directly to the store and exchange it for a good box.

Today TRU again shows no availability for the Funhouse -- not for ordering on line or in our store. Reason I keep looking is that I did receive three funhouses ordering on line. One set had one corner that was damaged from pressure so that had to happen at the warehouse - not from shipping as the shipping box was perfect. I am hoping as I have 90 days to return it that our one store gets in a shipment so I can go directly to the store and exchange it for a good box.

They are in stock at one TRU around me but they are $54.99 in store so I am looking for a way to save some $ on it. I have a 20% off coupon but that doesn't even bring it down to the price it is online.

My TRU does not allow website matching in combination of in store sales. They do have a few things left on the shelf that I planned to pick up once they had this type of sale. The good news is that when they decide to run the $25 off $100 deal again, I get to take the receipt in and they will re-ring everything up with the better discount provided I am within the 90 day period. LegoDog - I still think $40 is a good price for this set, so if you are near a LEGO store you can pick them up there and actually SEE the boxes you are getting. I am waiting until the double VIP points kick in to pick up a few.

FYI... I was in TRU today and they were actually LOWERING prices. Some of the Friends and Creator sets are now at retail, which is just amazing for them. Even the lady changing the prices was shocked by it. They are running $15 off $75, so I grabbed a few things. I will probably end up having to have them do a price adjustment once they get to a better offer (like the $25 off $100), but I have 90 days to worry about that. Or, they will have next sale after raising the prices again.

Anyone think The Hobbit Barrel Escape will do any good? It's only marked up $5 at $44.99, so you'd actually save $5 with the $15 off $75 deal. edit: I went ahead and picked up two of 79004. Both ended up being $79.48, so a little under retail. Obviously, you'd get rewards if Lego Shop had a free shipping deal, but you'd also pay tax as well. I did use my TRU card to get some TRU rewards, but all of my TRU rewards bucks have been going towards baby formula recently. :P