40308 - Lester

3 hours ago, TANV said:

Yeah, this is the beginning of the man, the myth, and the legend...

All hail His Grace, @B1ueseven of House Awesome, First of His Name, King of the Bricks and the Polybags, Lord of the Lesters, Sword of Fairness, and Protector of the Wallets.

LONG MAY HE REIGN!

When one's generosity controls a thread.... it's mythical status!  There is likely a ton over there.  It's for the English market.  Very nice of you to bring it over to this part of the world!  I'm sure the Americans on this thread will gladly help those overseas for American exclusives...

Again, just to reiterate, to do a better service to keep this thread on track, message me directly about snagging a Lester. No reason to continue to swamp the polybag thread. 

But, seeing as I did this to myself, I will add this to all: I will only be taking requests until later TODAY (early tomorrow morning) at approximately 12am PST October 5 (8am BST, 3am EST). This will enable me to actually have ones to everyone who wanted them, and won't continue to give myself an insane amount of work. 

Thanks again for the positive feedback.  

Or comment and message me but just know i may not respond to all comments and such right away (I'm on vacation too.) ?

• Like 3

Thanks for everyone who followed directions. Overwhelming response, but that's to be expected. 

I will message everyone back at some point, and I will continue to get Lester's until I can't, hopefully able to provide everyone with an order. If not possible then I'll message those whom I can't get one for. Basically will go down the pecking order of who was first, etc. 

Cheers mates. 

Please don't message me anymore regarding the Lester's, unless you've previously done so! 

• Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy

I don't think this will hurt the rare numbered original. We all know that mint sealed packaging and boxes is where most of the value lies. I had some too (freebies from Apple HQ off Regent Street) and I just popped them into boxes that I'm sending out to nice customers as I do with all polybags. Sorry, I'm just not a collector of minifigs.

Edited by TabbyBoy

2 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Just bought one on ebay from you. Thank you :thankyou:

Well thanks mate! Even going a little over what's offered. Appreciate it. 

To anyone else too... If you'd like to buy through eBay, just make an offer and state you're from BP, and you'll get a deal. 

Thanks all.

Update: also,  I've started the spreadsheet of distribution people, and should reach out to you at some point later today. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, B1ueseven said:

Well thanks mate! Even going a little over what's offered. Appreciate it. 

To anyone else too... If you'd like to buy through eBay, just make an offer and state you're from BP, and you'll get a deal. 

Thanks all.

Update: also,  I've started the spreadsheet of distribution people, and should reach out to you at some point later today. 

I'd like to snag one for my personal collection. I'll be in London next month, But fear they will be long gone by then. What's your ebay handle?

11 minutes ago, brickman425 said:

I'd like to snag one for my personal collection. I'll be in London next month, But fear they will be long gone by then. What's your ebay handle?

Ebay is same name as on here, and I'll be the only US seller with the Lester for sale. Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Lester will be available until end of the year for sure, no worries about the stock availability.

The thing is greedy resseler-scums became a serious issue. Management and staff already acknowledged the problem with jumpers who come along multiple times to buy multiple Lester polybags.
Been there today for first time in a significant while, have had a little chat with few people there during casual Friday frenzy and they shared with me their general thoughts about it.
They've moved all the polybags to the ground floor close to registers.

got my copy today.

chrome vader approved.

20171021_012024-01.jpeg

Edited by Shewie

Guest TabbyBoy
8 hours ago, B1ueseven said:

Yupp, only available at that store. Stock aplenty though. 

Probably so many that it’ll be put into every box free like that parrot was!

Buy now flip now.

Edited by TabbyBoy