Christmas 2017 promo spotted!

HandyHand

Just now, marcandre said:

It's not bad. No gingerbread house but much better than last years incubation chamber. I think it will display better in pairs, think one on each end of the mantle. Could be a winner for qfll in that regard. 

QFLL, have you learned nothing at all? Influencer Mom, or David Beckham will talk about this set, sometime before Christmas 2020 and we'll all be swapping this set for UCS Falcon's, let the good times role. :thumbsu: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

QFLL, have you learned nothing at all? Influencer Mom, or David Beckham will talk about this set, sometime before Christmas 2020 and we'll all be swapping this set for UCS Falcon's, let the good times role. :thumbsu: 

Is my dementia getting worse or did we not get a very  similar set last year? maybe moustaches are like MF satellite dishes.

30574987716_1f0fb7052e.jpg

• Like 1

I don't like it. Free stuff is good, but for Christmas I always expect promos that fit into WV.

By the way, LEGO is sooo stupid I cannot believe it. If they made this to be an actual limited edition Brickheadz, with a series number and everything, that could boost sales much better. The collector's would definitely purchase something just for the sake of getting it. 

Edited by inversion
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Is my dementia getting worse or did we not get a very  similar set last year? maybe moustaches are like MF satellite dishes.

30574987716_1f0fb7052e.jpg

Similar idea, much smaller and more limited execution. I flipped that promo for €10 right away. :) 

This 2017 promo should flip for at least €20 right out of the door. Then it will dip to around €14 due to low lives underbidding each other, and then by Christmas 2019 it could well reach over €30.

3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Have you ever seen a nutcracker?

Yes - and I still think it's rather ugly. Both Nutcrackers in general and this LEGO version in particular. Too square and without any real detail. Looks SLIGHTLY better in the bigger/higher res picture, but would rather have had an actual Brickheadz set or something instead tbh.