75188 - Resistance Bomber

HandyHand

16 minutes ago, odysea11 said:

Not in there.....liars! I guess it's going back....bummer

Sent from my SM-G950U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Well that was anti-climatic. Bummer. I won't bother checking mine then since they are older seal codes. Thanks for taking one for the team. Anyone else have more recent codes than odysea11 that care to check? It would be interesting to see if we can narrow this down.

• Like 1

I ordered one on Backorder (January 25th) in the UK for April delivery. According to some SAH correspondence I had, the odds are promising. But as it's Lego, I am exercising caution! The 75188 link disappeared around the 27th. 

Anyone else, apart from @richiej1979, order one in Europe? I'd love to know how rare (or not) they will end up being. 

Edited by Villager Chris

11 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

Thanks for taking one for the team.

No worries....my son actually got one of these for Christmas and hasn't opened it yet. So I'll just return his sealed copy and give him the open box. No harm...no foul! 

Still a little disappointed though.....

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
8 hours ago, Villager Chris said:

I ordered one on Backorder (January 25th) in the UK for April delivery. According to some SAH correspondence I had, the odds are promising. But as it's Lego, I am exercising caution! The 75188 link disappeared around the 27th. 

Anyone else, apart from @richiej1979, order one in Europe? I'd love to know how rare (or not) they will end up being. 

I've been looking for the new minifig on the boxes, but I've only seen one in Hamleys LHR T5 at 1.2x RRP and a very trashed box. It's a big risk as LEGO could release Finch Dallow at any time, eg. 2019 Advent Calendar?

Who's had the balls to backorder the max from SaH and then return if old seals? If I was a StarWars fan, I'd do it no problem.

11 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

Just Tabby

Correct and proud to the the only LEGO StarWars hater! I won't be alone for long.

8 hours ago, Villager Chris said:

I ordered one and contacted LEGO CS about it.  They weren't 100% sure if they'd include the new minifigure, but stated that I should get in touch if not, so I'm quietly optimistic that it will be worth a punt.  Worst case scenario, I can either return it, or add it to my own collection.

Edited by Lobot

Guest TabbyBoy
47 minutes ago, Villager Chris said:

Did you take a picture? None been seen in the wild yet. 

No as somebody else was looking at it. I've not seen it anywhere else.

got my finch yesterday with a gun lol... was missing the helmet, which was out of stock.  but today got an email saying they shipped the helmet.

i have a friend who also requested a finch replacement...all he got was a new finch head...nothing else.  he was a bit disappointed.

very random

On 2/6/2019 at 4:08 PM, odysea11 said:

Just got off chat with CS at LEGO....the helmet is in stock again. They are shipping one out to me now.....

Some news over on Brickset forum. Glass half full or empty?

This is a reply I received from TLG Missing Parts service in the UK about a week ago. "Thanks for getting in touch with us.We're very sorry, but we won't be able to send you the reissued Finch minifigure for your LEGO® Star Wars™ Resistance Bomber™ building set. We've had a lot of 'missing parts' requests recently from LEGO fans who simply wanted to add this minifigure to their LEGO collection and due to this we've ran out of stock. The very limited stock we had of the reissued Finch minifigure was meant for quality issues and no new stock will be made."
Note the bit about "No new stock will be made" . Oh well, that is it. If you have one already - lucky you.
I phoned TLG this morning and they confirmed that as of the middle of last week all 4 parts of this minifigure were out of stock at the missing / replacement parts warehouse in Denmark. This warehouse serves the whole of the world for missing / replacement parts so that is it folks, TLG has no more to give away. But to sugar coat the fact they have no stock they said "they were looking into making this minifigure more accessible at a lower entry price - possibly a polybag, as it has proved so popular." Now that contradicts what I was previously told about no new stock being made. I am pretty sure that a polybag won't happen. So once again if you have one - enjoy it because plenty of us don't have it.

• Thanks 2