What LEGO is the pride of your collection?

With all the what you bought, built or sold today threads, I thought it might be a fun idea to start a new thread about which set you prize the most in your collection? I'm not talking about the one that has the most monetary value, but the one set that you wouldn't part from even if you had to choose between it and your own arm!

It can be any set of any theme, regardless of size or price.

To make it a tad more difficult, try to keep it one and single only set.

For me, even though I don't own that many sets, I'm very proud to currently own an unopened UCS Batmobile 7784 that I managed to get a few months back for a very decent price. Haven't gotten around to build it yet but I love the way that thing looks!

Dang, that's a toughie. I've kept every set in my entire life. From a monetary standpoint, all the NINJAGO I have but not built yet are pretty high, like "Garmadons Dark Fortress" and "Ice Dragon Attack". For sake of nostaglia, "Galactic Chief" from the second series of SPACE POLICE was one that I 'swooshed' the bejeezus out of. Heh heh. I love all my LEGO and those were my best memories as a child, kinda difficult to just pick one.

• 1 month later...

6081 Kings Mountain Fortress. The pride of my collection when I was a kid and after my wife, kids and photos the next thing I would rescue from my burning house ;-)

That's a pretty sweet set. I would say it's my 7140 X-Wing. I got this set before the prequels were released. Such an awesome ship at the time. Still have it in my collection today in complete condition out of the box for display