BrickHeadz 2018

Alpinemaps

• 3 weeks later...

TRU Canada: WhatsApp%20Image%202018-07-21%20at%209.3

Are the ears new bricks? I am not familiar with those yet. I like Brickheads, but even I think this is a stretch and very comical in appearance. Interesting they didn't go with a heel of some sort for Minnie, those yellow shoes aren't great.

Edited by CosmicSpeed

11 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:
TRU Canada: 
Are the ears new bricks? I am not familiar with those yet. I like Brickheads, but even I think this is a stretch and very comical in appearance. Interesting they didn't go with a heel of some sort for Minnie, those yellow shoes aren't great.

I think the ears are plates in black.

4 hours ago, Rebel Bricks said:

I recently got Darth and Stormtrooper for about $6.37 each from Walmart through Google Express. Happy to hear Darth is back ordered on SaH!

I can't wait for Leia, Luke/Yoda, particularly Leia, I think she'll umm.. perform well.

7 hours ago, Rebel Bricks said:

I know right! Those two sets look great with the classic Trilogy outfits.

The nice thing is that it's not too late to begin collecting the Star Wars Brickheadz because there's only 13 around.  Boba Fett & Han Solo in Carbonite (41498) would be the hardest to get since it was a New York Comic Con Exclusive (Oct 2017).  Captain Phasma (41486) is still available on SaH but Finn (41485) is out of stock.  Not sure I'll try and get a Rey (41602) or Kylo (41603) because I already have the Target Exclusive two-pack (41489).  Of course, I haven't taken a super close look, perhaps there are differences, I assumed they were identical builds combined into a single box.  I could care less about Han Solo (41608) and Chewbacca (41609) because I could care less about the Solo movie (and Chewbacca looks ridiculous, anyway, where's my Original Trilogy Chewbacca???).  Got my Darth Vader (41619) and Stormtrooper (41620) and yes they look great!  Princess Leia (41628) looks nice with the hair, maybe they could have put a brown 2x2 circle plate on each "bun" to cover the studs?  Though that might've made them stick out too far... Luke & Yoda (41627) should've been priced $14.99 just like Harry Potter & Hedwig (41615) but it's Star Wars so... extra $5 I guess...  I really like the visual improvements made in Boba Fett (41629) over the one in the Comic Con Exclusive set, particularly the mask in what looks like new printed tiles (2x2 triangle).

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Goofball814 said:

Does ANYONE even buy these?  They just sit and collect dust, clearance to 30% off, and they still collect dust.  Even at 50% off they don't move very quickly.   Move slower than SW Buildable figures!

I have almost all of them except for the exclusives. Just waiting to get Steve and Creeper of the ones out currently. I like them.

• 2 weeks later...