75191 - Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive

CM4Sci

The more I look at it, the less I like the body shape near the cockpit. It's way too built up. It's a repurposed Clone Wars model instead of based on the film. If you're holding any Jango from 75015 or Boba from the Advent Calendar, better move them ASAP.

That said, there hasn't been a system scale version of Obi-Wan's AotC fighter in over a decade. THere hasn't been a hyperdrive ring in over a decade. Fans will get it even with the obvious flaws. It would have worked better if they sold a Jango's Slave 1, but maybe that's coming in 2018.

13 hours ago, jaisonline said:

Even if the price was $100 or  even $75, not sure if many folks / kids will be lining up like herds are of cattle for the set. The set does look cool with decent minifigures but it's an unpopular ship from the worst SW film ever (including  the Ewok films).

Although I don't disagree with your post @jaisonline in terms of the masses, personally I'm drawn to these sets that are little different. I like the prequel trilogy, expanded universe, yoda chronicles, freemakers adventures, etc sets. I'll take that vs. the 6th rehash of a popular O/T vehicle in most instances.

• Like 3

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:36 PM, KShine said:

At least the new one is a Syliure-31 long-range hyperdrive module, where the old one was a Syliure-45 hyperdrive module.

So it isn't really a remake.

Wow, you went from zero to Star Wars tech geek in less than 12 parsecs.....I Love It!

• Like 3

Although I don't disagree with your post [mention=3743]jaisonline[/mention] in terms of the masses, personally I'm drawn to these sets that are little different. I like the prequel trilogy, expanded universe, yoda chronicles, freemakers adventures, etc sets. I'll take that vs. the 6th rehash of a popular O/T vehicle in most instances.

Which is why I'm looking forward to the Arrowhead.
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Deadfraggle said:

Although I don't disagree with your post @jaisonline in terms of the masses, personally I'm drawn to these sets that are little different. I like the prequel trilogy, expanded universe, yoda chronicles, freemakers adventures, etc sets. I'll take that vs. the 6th rehash of a popular O/T vehicle in most instances.

Don't get me wrong,  I love how the set looks myself and personally enjoy the clone wars much better than the prequel films.  I just hope then rumored priced is off...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jaisonline said:

Even if the price was $100 or  even $75, not sure if many folks / kids will be lining up like herds are of cattle for the set. The set does look cool with decent minifigures but it's an unpopular ship from the worst SW film ever (including  the Ewok films).

The last 10 or so minutes was pretty cool if you can stay up for the first 2 hours of the movie

I also not sure who the target market for this set is

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Had to grin about his comment (near the end of the video) about the PRICE of this set. He's slamming LEGO for pricing this set so high! :P 

$100 in the US... But it's even worse here, at €120 in The Netherlands! No F'ing way!

Edited by Haay
  • Like 2

On 4/21/2017 at 11:33 PM, jaisonline said:

Even if the price was $100 or  even $75, not sure if many folks / kids will be lining up like herds are of cattle for the set. The set does look cool with decent minifigures but it's an unpopular ship from the worst star wars film ever (including  the Ewok films).

This was in TFA? 

:mosking: