See anything of value here?

Baragon

If you're willing to put the work in, you're going to make stupid amounts of cash off that! I'd guess you can easily make 10x your purchase price, and that's still going to leave you with extra bulk to build with. Nice score, jealous of these sorts of lots! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Baragon said:

Quick update two:

I had some time to start sorting today. I poured the large bin out on a bed sheet and started sifting through it. After an hour I had pulled out about two gallons of minifigs and have some promising starts to a few sets. I had a blast and can't wait to dig around more next week.

I hope you don't mind the updates. I don't know any other AFOL and figured you would get how exciting this treasure hunt can be.

Minifigs.thumb.jpg.ed72814bc181172b06b21e0e6cf99ae4.jpg

And to my earlier post regarding Mystery Mansion - both Daphne and Velma (with magnifying glass!) are present :) I see Shock Troopers as well, maybe from 75046 (Coruscant Police Gunship), regular Stormies, Ninja Turtles, an few R2-style robots, Thor from either 76030 (Hydra) or 76038 (Avengers Tower),  C3PO, some Chima masks, Rebel pilots and Bad Cop, to name a few. Oh, and Chef from Nexo Knights' Fortrex.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phil B said:

And to my earlier post regarding Mystery Mansion - both Daphne and Velma (with magnifying glass!) are present :) I see Shock Troopers as well, maybe from 75046 (Coruscant Police Gunship), regular Stormies, Ninja Turtles, an few R2-style robots, Thor from either 76030 (Hydra) or 76038 (Avengers Tower),  C3PO, some Chima masks, Rebel pilots and Bad Cop, to name a few. Oh, and Chef from Nexo Knights' Fortrex.

There's an Old Republic Trooper, probably from the Battle Pack, Space Wyldstyle, so you might have Benny's Spaceship, old school Batman, Master Wu, Hawkeye, so probably Hydra Showdown with Thor, think there's a Hoth Han in there, Chewbacca, Obi Wan, Vader, Mace Windu and at least 3 rebel pilots.

2 minutes ago, Pebble&Park said:

Looks like Wolverine's back right in the center of the photo, so keep your eye out for Deadpool and Magneto.

All variations of Wolverine had skin coloured arms, so doubt it's him.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

It looked like the arms were lighter than the body but zooming in I can see that's not the case, so I'm wrong.

I also see a Nya Skybound, Gloin's hair, First Order Snowtroopers with kama, Mermaid from 4194, and Iron Fist's body in there

Edited by Pebble&Park
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sprocket77 said:

There's an Old Republic Trooper, probably from the Battle Pack, Space Wyldstyle, so you might have Benny's Spaceship, old school Batman, Master Wu, Hawkeye, so probably Hydra Showdown with Thor, think there's a Hoth Han in there, Chewbacca, Obi Wan, Vader, Mace Windu and at least 3 rebel pilots.

I see Obi Wan as well, the version either from 75159 DeathStar or 75052 Cantina. I'd think it's the cantina, but then you would have noticed a Dewback. If there's no Dewback, you might have the DeathStar in there - that would be sweet (a $500 set).

EDIT: More evidence to the presence of 75159 DeathStar: 2 Royal Guards (one visible without head on the top - completely red torso and legs with dark-red arms). This would mean some of the stormtroopers without helmet are actually Luke and Han.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I see Obi Wan as well, the version either from 75159 DeathStar or 75052 Cantina. I'd think it's the cantina, but then you would have noticed a Dewback. If there's no Dewback, you might have the DeathStar in there - that would be sweet (a $500 set).

EDIT: More evidence to the presence of 75159 DeathStar: 2 Royal Guards (one visible without head on the top - completely red torso and legs with dark-red arms). This would mean some of the stormtroopers without helmet are actually Luke and Han.

Think you're right, the royal guard print looks right and I think I see Tatooine Luke's legs up in the top right corner, slightly buried. The upside down astromech is probably R2, that Obi-Wan is either from that or the Cantina and like you said, he'd have seen the dewback.

• Like 1

I see a few first order stormtroopers including the officer 75100, it looks like iron fist, upper just right of center. The pilot to the skyhopper is just south of manacled Chewbacca which I assume is from jabba's palace. The Orange pilot on the left is most likely Luke or dak from 75049. Jango at the very bottom is from the corporate alliance tank droid 75015. I think I see Shakespeare buried on the top left. There's a Jedi body with yellow hands just right of Obi-Wan. 

• Like 1

I found the Dewback! I am still trying to track down Jabba, but have a good chunk of his palace.

Here is what I've confirmed (unsure if complete):

75052 Mos Eisley Cantina 
70816 Benny's Spaceship 
75904 Mystery Mansion 
4642 Fishing Boat 
75107 Jango Fett 
75050 B-Wing 
79111 Constitution Train Chase 
75902 Mystery Machine 
75110 Luke Skywalker 
60034 Arctic Helicrane 
9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter 
70802 Bad Cop's Pursuit 
60007 High Speed Chase 

Here are some of the Astromech parts I've found so far. R2-Q5 is here, so fingers crossed for a Death Star and not an Advent Calendar!

IMG_6560.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baragon said:

75052 Mos Eisley Cantina 
70816 Benny's Spaceship 
75904 Mystery Mansion 
4642 Fishing Boat 
75107 Jango Fett 
75050 B-Wing 
79111 Constitution Train Chase 
75902 Mystery Machine 
75110 Luke Skywalker 
60034 Arctic Helicrane 
9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter 
70802 Bad Cop's Pursuit 
60007 High Speed Chase 

Out of curiosity I plugged that list into the Lot Calculator. If complete, you're already roughly doubling your money after fees, providing buyers pay postage. And I'm sure this is a micro fraction of what you'll eventually have as The List. 

Nice one! 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, pete411 said:

Hey ya'll. This lot popped up for $250 (would never pay that much). It's supposed to be 30 pounds of Lego with Star Wars, HP, and Minecraft. I can't spot any HP. See anything cool in there?

lot1.jpg

Ugh what a mess, pretty much every minifig has arms, legs, or head swapped. Is that the purple chick from GOTG in the middle? Yoda in a suit is a nice touch though

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pete411 said:

I can't spot any HP. See anything cool in there?

Towards the left bottom corner, just to the left of suited Yoda, I see 3009 brick 1x6 in Dark Bluish Gray. This brick is in 4867 Hogwarts (6 times). So there it is - found your HP stuff.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pete411 said:

Hey ya'll. This lot popped up for $250 (would never pay that much). It's supposed to be 30 pounds of Lego with Star Wars, HP, and Minecraft. I can't spot any HP. See anything cool in there?

I spot several non-LEGO parts too, such as the yellow brick on the blue plate in the left bottom corner (K'NEX), as well as the red axle-like thing above it (also K'NEX).

19 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Towards the left bottom corner, just to the left of suited Yoda, I see 3009 brick 1x6 in Dark Bluish Gray. This brick is in 4867 Hogwarts (6 times). So there it is - found your HP stuff.

I thought all the HP stuff was Dark Grey - Dark Bluish Grey is the new color scheme?